Chapter 15

The first thing we saw when we reached the main platform of the USJ was Aizawa being pinned by a mutated crow creature with an exposed brain. In all honesty, it reminded me of a secret love child between the monster from Frankenstein and a crow or a raven. It was revolting to say the least and I fought back the bile building in my throat. 

"Remember what I said. I don't want anyone getting in between my fight." I whispered to the boys. I didn't wait for them to respond. I tapped the gem on my choker and sighed gently, feeling the energy of my stored anger running through my veins. I felt lighter as I activated Perturbation but when I took a step forward I felt my shoulder grow heavy. Glancing back, I saw the grenade clad arm of Katsuki.  

"You better fucking survive this. I have a lot of questions that you better fucking answer." I chuckled at his way of showing worry. 

"Don't worry, you fucking tsudere. I'll come out of this alive and then I'll answer both of your questions. But no matter what, I'm not giving you my life story because you asked nicely. That's shit you have to earn." I heard Aizawa's cry of pain and looked back at the battle. I gave Katsuki a playful middle finger salute and warped a few feet in front of him. 

"Funny seeing you here, Tomura." He chuckled darkly and glared at me through the fingers of the hand on his face. Tomura Shigaraki stood next to the sharply dressed warp gate known as Kurogiri. The blue haired man was dressed in black clothing and wore disembodied hands all over his upper body. Two red tubes stuck out from the hand on his head and connected to the ones on his shoulders.

"This could have been avoided, my sweet flower. But you continue to be stubborn." Tomura held his hand out. "You can leave the illusion that heroes can save you. Join us. With your power we will create today's society anew." I calmly started walking towards him and his disgusting smile grew. I could feel the discomfort of my classmates, my brother especially. He was watching this from somehow, hopefully from somewhere safe. When I got within arm reach of Tomura's hand I slapped it away with all the force I could muster. I gazed at him and let my crimson red bleed into my green gaze. I pulled my curly hair up into a ponytail, one similar to Yayorozou's. 

"When women get serious they pull their hair back. At least, that's what I've noticed. Now first off," I held up my finger and waved it in front of him in a taunting way. "You don't get to call me that anymore. No one calls me 'their sweet flower' anymore. Second," I held up another finger. "Call off your pet. Personally, I want to get this boss battle started." 

I could see him start laughing before I heard the chilling, maniacal sound.  It was as if he was on the brink of insanity. I knew I appealed to his habit of referring to things like they were from a role-play games. He threw his head back, howling with laughter. 

"Nomu. Continue to play with EraserHead while I fight this delicate flower." I glared and put the anger I felt to good use. It fueled my quirks, acting as an energy source that wouldn't drain until the once sapphire stone turns back to it's own shade of radiant blue. 

"I still have to pay you back for the craters on my arms," I cracked my neck and knuckles. "This is gonna be fun." We ran at each other and I threw the first punch. 

'As long as I'm in his presence I won't run out of energy.' He dodged and reached out to grab my face. I heard Izuku scream my name and felt the eminent worry of my friends. At the last possible second, right before Tomura's hand reached my face, time slowed for me. I don't know if this happened for everyone else or if I'm just that fast but I pivoted on my right heel and brought my left leg around. The kick connected and sent the blue haired villain flying into a nearby wall. I could hear his bones crack and I smiled. Despite the type of situation the students of UA were in, despite Toshinori's fate when it came to this event, I could give Tomura what he finally deserves. Death, no it's not that. Destruction is what it is. The feeling of everything a person ever knew or cared about slowly being ripped away from them. 

There were two things that Tomura Shigaraki cared about. That was the downfall of this superhuman society and the demise of the pillar of peace, All Might himself. Said man got up and coughed out a mix of bile and blood. 

"You are using that borrowed power well." I held out my hands and allowed explosions to reign free. 

"My powers may be borrowed by what gave them to me is not. I am a fighter and definitely in no way delicate." I heard the commotion behind me. "It seems that my pillar of peace, your enemy and target, is here. But I won't let him stop this fight." I took a menacing step towards the broken figure of my ex-boyfriend. He laughed and that enhanced the fire of my anger. 

"Ask your mother why she divorced your father and you'll know." He looked into my eyes. "All of those quirks are not your own." I sent a blast of high voltage electricity in his direction. It hit the metal ending of one of the disembodied hands that littered the blunette's torso and arms. Unfortunately, it didn't make contact with the one wearing the severed body parts. The hands seemed to be made out of a rubber-like material and that negated the electricity. 

"Fuck you, Tomura!" I screamed and used Perturbation to enhance my speed. I was in front of him in an instant, ready to send one of All Might's patented 'smashes' directly into his face but a black and purple warp gate opened up underneath the villain and absorbed him, closing before I could jump through. 

The last words I heard from him was, "You used to enjoy doing so."

I cringed with disgust and turned, ready to take in the carnage of the Unforseen Simulation Joint. 

"The place lives up to its name but, the middle word is off." I walked up to Toshinori, who just deflated behind a wall of cement. I nodded my head towards Cementoss with thanks. 

"What did you have in mind, Hana?" Midnight asked. "I love your costume, by the way."

"Thank you. But I was thinking this should be called the Unforseen Situation Joint."