Chapter 18

Katsuki's POV (During the Sing Off)

Her voice was alluring and her movements were a hypnotic spell that entranced the entire crowd. She carried this seductive grace while she sang and it captivated me. Through song and her movements Hana started flirting with the gold eyed man. This made me clench my fists and a sour look grew on my face, even more so than usual. I looked out at the crowd around the pair of singers. 

"That's weird. Normally, Mido would lean away from love songs but it's like something has changed." The person standing next to me stated, placing his thumb and forefinger on his chin. It was like what fucking Deku did and that did nothing to help my worsening mood. It wasn't until I felt a pair of eyes on me that I looked up. Immediately, my eyes found hers. 

It was like we were locked and weren't able to look away from the other. The next lyrics she sang were almost directed at me. I could feel the sincerity behind them. 

"Lean on me, when you're not strong. And I'll be your friend." She smiled at me and didn't look away. I could feel my expression morph into one of awe. 

"I like the way you work it. No diggity, I'm 'bout to bag it up, bag it up" I watched that damn bastard grab Hana's waist and grind on her. Angry was a bit of an understatement. No, I was livid but I didn't understand why. Hana just kept her attention on me and sang, 

"Let my love, let my love adore you"  I stood there absolutely stunned. Her eyes were green. The guy's response was almost immediate. 

"'Cause your sex is on fire" It's official. I hate this guy with a passion. I felt all gazes shift towards me for a fraction of a second. I didn't really mind attention but I hated this kind. It was too silent and overbearing, everyone was asking themselves what I was to her and, no doubt, was going to gossip about it later. 

The sing off ended soon thereafter and I watched as the golden eyed man leaned in to Hana. I watched as her face twisted from laid back to confused. He walked away and I walked over to Hana. 

"What the hell was that?" I growled unintentionally through gritted teeth. Hana turned to face me. 

"What the hell are you? A dog?" She giggled and I glared, grabbing her arm. 

"Your fucking eyes went green, you dipshit. I thought you said no one could know." I hissed and her expression told me she was shocked. 

"Shit..." That was all she said. Dunce face, Earplugs, Pinky and Shitty Hair walked up. They stared at how I held Hana. 

"You good bro?" Shitty hair asked me. I pushed the twin away and she stumbled. 

"This one is gonna blow her own cover." I could feel people staring but I didn't care. 

"That's no way to treat a lady. Especially one as... delectable as this one." A new voice rang out against the walls. It's owner was a male ravenette with sharp features and light grey eyes. Hana stiffened again. It was like what happened at the USJ but instead of anger, her eyes just displayed sadness. 

"Of course. This one does like to bite. Don't you, Hana?" People bristled at the mention of her first name. It felt like forever passed before Hana spoke again. 

Hana's POV

"What are you doing here Chino?" My voice was quiet but it rang out against the silence of the pool. 

"Well, I was looking for you of course." Chino jumped into the pool and landed gracefully a few feet in front of me. "When I found out you left America I was offended that you didn't say goodbye. But then again, why say goodbye? When you stole my quirk?" He smirked evilly at me. 

I heard the murmurs of the crowd and it wasn't long until Boss spoke up. 

"Listen buddy. Mido here has a very special gift. If she truly did steal your quirk and not copy it, then why are you here?"She is a 24 year old, 5'0 woman with purple and black streaked hair and she dresses like a punk rock chick. Her real name is Abigail but everyone either calls her Abby or Boss. My boss wasn't very intimidating when it came to her appearance but when she's angry she can be frightening. Just, believe me on that one. Oh and she hates people who are disrespectful towards others. 

She's the only one who knows about my quirk here. Well, at least, she was the only one. 

"Who is this guy?" Kirishima whispered to me. I said my answer loud enough for everyone to hear. 

"He's my ex boyfriend. The very first one." I stepped up and looked him in the eyes. "He cheated on me because I refused to sleep with him." Stating that fact out loud made the sadness I once felt turn to anger and resentment. I focused on those feelings. 

"Oh so you remember me?" Chino shot me an award winning smile. "I'm sure you know that wasn't how it went down." 

"Darling! Lets go back to the hotel! I wanna have fun!" A shrill voice joined the fray. I chuckled despite myself and shook my head. 

"So you still have that bitch as a fuck buddy." I glared at him. "Hello, Olivia!"The sarcasm dripped like venom and sure enough, big blue eyes and dark brown hair popped over the side of the pool. 

"Oh. We came here to visit the slut." That was all she said before jumping down and sticking to Chino like a leech. She was wearing a deep purple crop top that exposed her breasts and a black mini skirt that covered less than half of her rear end. She also had on knee high stiletto boots and thigh high fishnets that attached to her panties. 

I felt multiple arms wrap around me and everyone in the pool gathered behind me. I looked around me to see Katsuki, Kirishima, and Kaminari holding onto me. Ashido and Jiro were next to them. 

"How did you find me?" My voice was stronger than it had been all night. Chino wrapped an arm around Olivia and started fondling her. 

"Simple. I asked your precious father." My heart stopped. He knows where I am. "He told me where to find you. See he has a tracker on you and also got intel from a villain you recently encountered. Its not really hard to find where you went when all you wanted was to find your long lost twin and mother." 

I clenched my fists and I felt a hand on my own. 

"Don't hold in your feelings. You know what to do." Boss whispered gently to me. I looked up at Kirishima and Kaminari and they knew what we were gonna do. 

Slowly I stepped out and faced the crowd and cupped my hands around my mouth, shouting at them with an excited tone to my voice. 

"Who wants a show!?"