Chapter 36

When I came to, I was in some type of bar. That was red flag number one. Red flag number two was being tied to one of the bar stools and surrounded by a bunch of unfamiliar faces, save for the guy with scars. Then there was red flag number three. Katsuki was strapped to a large metal chair with his hands bound and boy was he pissed. He was so pissed that he was calm and quiet, which was a lot scarier than normal Katsuki. Thankfully neither one of us were gagged, which means I could bitch as much as I want. 

"What the actual fuck, you ugly fucking raccoon. If you think you could worm your way into my life and then take me away without a fucking fight," my hands swirled with the very same blue fire that the man allowed me to have. "Then you're dead wrong." I burned off my restraints and got into a fighting position. Those around me laughed as they got into their battling positions. It seemed that the man with the scars was laughing the hardest. 

"I'm helping you with the fire in your body, Eclipse. You should be thanking me."

"I'll never thank you, just like how I'll never release this power. I'll take it to my grave." 

"That'll be closer than you think if you do not release it." 

Two familiar faces entered the room and I felt the red bleed into my irises. "Of course you'd be behind this, Tomura." 

"It's good to see you again, my sweet flower." 

"I told you not to call me that." I could feel Katsuki's stare on my back. I still hadn't answered his questions from the USJ event. My fingers rose to the choker around my neck but didn't touch it. "Why have you brought us here, Tomura?" 

"I have a proposition to make that one." The blunette pointed at my hot headed classmate. An unattractive snort slipped out as I realized what he meant. 

"You really think he'd join you?" I crossed my arms over my chest and stepped next to the bound boy. 

"You believe he wouldn't?" Kurogiri asked me. He seemed to be the only one who wasn't tense in this situation. 

"I know he won't but, you could try your luck at convincing him." I shot a sidelong glance towards the warpgate. "Think I could get a glass of whiskey?" The man shot me a confused glance but slid a glass down the bar anyways. I stayed in the corner of the room and sipped the burning liquid while Tomura tried his luck at convincing Katsuki join him. Unfortunately, my ex made the decision to let Katsuki out of his restraints. 

This resulted in the hero in training blasting the shit out of the leader of the League of Villains. I laughed to myself as the carmine eyed teen rebutted everything that Tomura said and reinforced his desire to become a hero even better than All Might. As a response to this, the television was turned on and revealed a press conference that was being held right at this moment discussing mine and Katsuki's disappearances. I finished off my drink and stood next to the ash blond. 

"The teachers get you more than we thought, babe. Now lets kick their asses and get the hell out of here." 

"We may not be at camp but we're still allowed to fight!" Katsuki smirked at me, though his eyes held confusion as the villains in the room discussed his attitude. "I only do whatever I want to and I won't even pretend otherwise. And I'm tired of being surrounded by a bunch of lame ass wannabes."

Tomura muttered, "Father," and reached down to the disembodied hand on the floor. I understood why Kurogiri freaked out about the leader being calm. He did have one hell of a temper, one that might be able to rival Katsuki's. What surprised all of us was Tomura's call to not harm either one of us. Apparently, we were still key puzzle pieces in this game. 

"The heroes said they'd be looking into our little group so we don't have time to stand around and talk." The man with the hand on his face turned to a camera that blended into to wall. "Master, lend me your power." 

"That is a wise decision, Tomura Shigaraki." The voice that rang out made my head pound. I don't know what came over me but I threw the glass in my hand towards the camera, narrowly missing the man with the scars. The glass shattered against the wall. 

"You! You're the one that did this to me!" I screamed. 

"Ah, so you remember me. How nice." The tone of the voice was mocking, unlike how it had been that day. 

"You turned me into this," I stared at my hands, "this thing by giving me two quirks that I didn't want." 

"You may not have wanted it but your father did. Ah, his selfishness could rival no one's." My hands balled into fists. If it wasn't for Katsuki being there, then I probably would have snapped already. 

"I assume you already heard what happened to me and kept tabs on my father and Tomura while they were in America." 

"Yes, I was the one that sent Shigaraki to seek you out after all." I grimaced at the memories I had of our time together. 

"I don't want to remember." My grimace pulled into a smirk at a thought. "But I'd love to see the look on that grotesque face of yours when everything you've worked towards is taken away from you by the very thing you created." I felt Katsuki slip my hand into his, which made me glance at him. Thankfully this conversation gave him time to think of something. I wasn't able to know what that plan was since there was a knock on the metal door behind us. A voice called out something about a pizza delivery.

Everything was silent for a few seconds before All Might smashed through the wall of the building. Kamui followed suit and captured the League and an old hero in a yellow costume kicked the man with the scars before he could set the restraints on fire. All Might made a comment about Katsuki and I being scared, which made the ash blond yell to protect his pride. I laced my fingers with the red-eyed hot head, which seemed to have calmed him down a bit. 

All Might ranted about the League underestimating everyone and told Tomura that his game was over. This made said man rant about his ideals. The old hero clad in yellow called out each of the villains real names and asked about the location of the "Master." Tomura screamed about hating All Might and all of a sudden grey globs of goop warped in Nomu and warped away Katsuki and I. 

The last thing I heard was Toshi calling out to the both of us.