Chapter 17

Hana's POV

"The way we're acting about this may seem sketchy but it's completely logical." I glanced at the group behind me but kept walking. "I found this activity on accident when I was walking home. We meet secretly because we don't want to disturb the public. Its kinda like a secret club for special people." I stopped at a chain link fence that had signs on it reading, 

Private Property: Do Not Enter

I climbed it and the others followed suit. We tracked our way through a wooded area. "Most of the attendees are quirkless. They find joy in what we do. We find joy in being able to be ourselves." 

"What exactly do you do?" Ashido interrupted. 

"We perform music but we also get jobs. The people here don't know we have quirks but our boss, technically, wanted us to play more here and even offered us some jobs." Kirishima answered. 

"The only catch was we had to get more band members. So I figured, if we showed you what it was like you'd want to join." Kaminari added. 

"Anyhow, there are some rules you need to be aware of." I stopped before we exited the wooded area. "One, no using quirks. Two, if a disagreement breaks out there's a special way of handling it. Three, be nice." I shot a pointed look towards Katsuki. "We have a reputation here and would not like it to go in the toilet because of someone's temper with the quirkless population." 

I smiled at my group of friends, "Last, have fun!" I walked out of the woods and approached an abandoned pool that was connected to an old house. The house caved in on itself long ago and now broken walls, covered in vegetation stood in it's wake. I liked to imagine that this was once a happy place but the eerie air of what once was told me otherwise. The pool was large and from the looks of it, almost everyone was here. 

The time on my phone told me it was 9 on the dot. "Lets go." Kaminari and Kirishima nodded and helped the girls into the dry cement structure. Katsuki and I jumped in and I had to steady myself after I landed. Almost immediately, the thorn in my side named Chisaki made his way over to me. He had dark brown hair and eyes that almost looked gold. He stood about the same height as Katsuki, making me feel short. I frowned and let my eyes bleed red. 

"Oi. Your eyes." Katsuki warned me. I nodded softly.

"It's to protect my family. If villains got word of this place I wouldn't want to make them targets." I whispered. 

"You look radiant as ever." He began flirting with me. Now don't get me wrong, he's cute. I just don't want to date anyone at the moment. 

"Piss off, Chisaki. I'm busy." He put a hand to his heart in mock offense. 

"You wound me with such vulgar language. Are you not a lady?" I rolled my arms and took off my tank top, revealing my flat chest in a sports bra. 

"Nope. Now go before I strangle you with this shirt." Both boy's eyes widened and Katsuki started turning red. 

"Put your fucking shirt back on. What the hell are you doing, shitty girl?" Katsuki got in front of me and Chisaki laughed. 

"New here?" I nodded and Katsuki growled. "Then let's show this guy how we settle things like this." I pulled out my phone and scrolled through the my instrumental music playlist. Kaminari came over with the girls and Kirishima sighed and shook his head. 

"Not this again. I'm gonna have to ref again huh?" I smiled at him and at the crowd that was forming. 

"Yup!" I turned to Chisaki. "Heads you choose and tails for me." I flipped the coin and it landed on heads.