Chapter 10

The moment we stepped into class 1-A we were the center of attention. I felt Izuku tense up and I followed his gaze. There was a tall boy with dark blue hair and sitting in the desk with his feet kicked up was Katsuki Bakugo. I felt his heated glare towards my brother and shot one of my own towards him. I noticed a desk pulled off on its own in the corner and made my way there. 

"Excuse me Miss." A deep voice called my attention. I turned and looked up at the blue haired boy. 

"Yes..?" I used my sweeter, innocent voice and smiled at the boy.

"U-Uh. I-I'm afraid that seat is for the intern. You cannot sit there." His cheeks tinted pink as he looked at me. 

"Oh then I was right." I set my bag on the desk and smiled at the class. "Hello there. I'm Hana Midoriya and I'm the one interning your teachers. Its nice to meet you all." I bowed to the class and I received an array of 'hellos'. A blonde boy caught my attention with his greeting. He said, Bonjour."

I walked up to his desk and held out my hand. "Salut! J'ai m'appelle Hana et je quatorze ans. Comment tu t'appelle?"1*

The boy took my hand and kissed it gently. "Tres bien! J'ai m'appelle Yuga Aoyama. J'ai quinze ans."2* He smiled at me, "You speak french beautifully, Cherie. Where did you learn?"

I was about to answer but another voice entered the room. "If you're just here to make friends then I suggest you leave. My name is Shota Aizawa and I'm your homeroom teacher." A man with shaggy, onyx hair and black eyes entered the room. He was holding two boxes, a bright yellow sleeping bag and some PE uniforms. "It took you all approximately 8 seconds to shut up. That won't cut it here. Now, Midoriya." 

"Yes?" Izuku and I said in sync looking up at him and the class snickered. Aizawa turned to look at me. 

"I've been given specific instructions to NOT expel you. I was also made aware of your situation so here. The development studio has created these items just for you. You are not to take them off." He pushed the boxes into my hands as well as a uniform. "Now all of you take a uniform and meet me out on the training field." 

Everyone started filing out of the room while I just stared at the boxes in hand. "Hey.." I heard Izu call out. I flinched and smiled at him. "Come on. Lets get out there before we get in trouble." He held out his hand and I took it, silently thanking whatever god was out there for blessing me with such a brother. 

~~~~~~

The changing sheet was up in the locker room again and I was grateful for that. I changed as quickly as I could and got out to the training field quicker than anyone could say "All Might". Because of this I was one of the first ones out there but thankfully Izuku came out soon after I did. 

"So whats in the boxes? Have you opened them yet?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I wanted to wait for you." I mumbled softly, looking at the ground. I felt him pat my head. 

"Well then. Lets open them now." I nodded and slowly removed the top off of the smaller box. Inside was a choker like necklace with a black felt band and a sapphire blue gem. I read the small note that came with it. "What's it say?" 

"I guess it's to help me control Emotion. It says my anger will be absorbed and turn the gem from sapphire to violet." I took the necklace out of the box and placed it around my neck, the gem resting on the base of my throat. "Help me clip this?" I felt Izuku lift my hair and clip the choker so it rested snugly across my neck. 

"What about the other one?" I heard a girl ask. I looked up and saw a round faced girl with pink cheeks, short brown hair and light brown eyes.

I looked around and saw everyone that was in the training field was looking at me expectantly. I glanced down at the box and slowly opened it. Inside there was a see through gold fabric that looked almost like Aizawa's scarf. I took out the instructions and took off my exercise jacket. Unfortunately I had to wear a black tank top underneath the jacket but this time I actually didn't mind it. I lifted the hem of the shirt up to my sports bra and wrapped the one part of the fabric across my stomach and pulled the loose end of the wrap up underneath my shirt and bra and over my shoulder. "Can someone clip me? All you have to do is attach the metal prongs on one to the loose fabric of the other. Though I'd prefer it as tight as it can be."

I felt thin, nimble fingers clip the prongs with ease. Thankfully there was no skin to skin contact. I pulled down my shirt and smiled at whoever clipped me. "Thank you!" I said to the brown haired girl.

"It's no problem. Us girls have to stick together. You can't rely on your brother for all the help," She said, smiling back at me. "My name is Ochaco Uraraka by the way but, you can just call me Ochaco." 

"Okay Ochaco. You can call me Hana since you can't really call me by my last name. It seems you already know my big brother, Izuku." A confused look crossed her face. 

"I thought you were twins..?" She held a finger to her chin.

"We are," I said while giggling. "Izu's a couple minutes older than me so I call him big brother." 

Everyone gathered around me, seemingly interested in this topic. 

"Alright, now that everyone's here. We'll be doing a quirk apprehension test. Bakugo. How far were you able to throw a softball in middle school?" Aizawa tossed and caught a softball repeatedly while looking at Katsuki. 

"About 67 meters, I think." Said boy was indifferent to everything going on around him. 

"Try using your quirk this time." Aizawa tossed the ball to Katsuki. "Anything goes as long as you stay in the circle." Katsuki caught the ball and headed to the circle. He glanced at Izuku and the screamed 'Die!', sending the ball flying with his quirk. His score was 705.2 meters, impressing everyone. But because of a pink girl and a boy that reminded me of Pikachu it was decided that the student with the lowest overall score will be expelled. 

There were eight tests and when it was my twin's turn for the ball toss I had to be held back by the class. Aizawa had the nerve to tell Izuku that he could never make it as a hero. That he was a burden! The two males glanced at my reaction and that only fueled Aizawa's fire. 

"Are you always going to rely on your younger sister to save you?" He asked monotonously. I watched as that statement lit a fire in Izuku that I've never seen before. 

____________________________________________________________________

1*- Hi! My name is Hana and I have 14 years. What's your name?

2* - Very good! My name is Yuga Aoyama. I have 15 years.