Chapter 2

Another breezy day in our little town of Abbie. It was early and I was just getting coffee with Tyler and Lacey. We were already a few weeks into school and I was already tired of it. Together we walked out of the coffee shop.

"Don't you get tired of doing the same thing every day?" I asked.

"Here she goes," Lacy said.

"I'm serious we've been here our whole lives. You guys don't want to be here forever do you?"

" Abbie is our home Rain," Tyler said.

"It'll never be enough for me," I mumbled to myself.

I stop for a second as they walked. Then Lacy turned around so they stopped.

"Come on Raina, schools two more blocks," She said.

"You guys go ahead."

"But we always walk to school together if we don't ride," Tyler said.

"Sometimes things need a little change. I'll see you guys at lunch maybe."

I started to walk the other way I knew they were watching me still. I bet Lacey probably had to make Tyler walk. Lacey's been more friendly lately I wonder if she knows about the breakup. She and I have never been close.

Honestly, I didn't have a plan I went with the flow. My feet lead me to the park. Soon as I started walking into the park I saw a boy sitting on a bench. I'd never seen him before so immediately he piqued my interest. Therefore I walked up to him.

He looked up at me and I saw his eyes. I stood there for a second I couldn't breathe. They were the most beautiful shade of blue I've ever seen. His hair was short and dark brown so dark it looked black. This boy was caucasian and had tan skin.

"Um hi," he spoke.

"H-hi."

" You okay?"

"Who are you? " I asked.

"I'm B," he said smirking.

"I've never seen you and I've lived here forever I know everyone literally."

" I just moved here."

"I'm Raina," I said.

"Raina, pretty name. Do you know what it means?"

I shook my head no even though I did I just wanted him to say it.

"It means queen."

I smile and I could feel my cheeks turn pink.

"So what's B stand for ?"

"If I tell you I might have to kill you."

He stood up and smiled down at me. B was taller than me. I liked him already he wasn't like everyone around here he was new.

" You know you shouldn't speak to strangers."

"Nothing bad happens in Abbie. Plus I've never met one till now."

"Wanna show me around town?" He asked.

"Sure wanna see in town first ?"

"No, I want to see your favorite place in this little town of yours."