Chapter 19

I woke up at five in the morning . I  knew B had left but there was a noise that woke me up . I got up and went to check it out. He had returned but he was in the bathroom bloody. I immediately ran to him my heart was pounding.

"B what the hell happened?" I asked.

"Nothing I'm fine," he said looking for the first aid kit.

"I'm calling the cops," I said.

I went to turn and he grabbed me. His eyes had a darkness in them. I never seen that before not in B.

"No cops," he spoke.

"Fine but move I'm helping you."

He stepped out the bathroom. I found the first aid kid and disinfectants under their sink. He came back in and leaned on the sink. B had a deep gash right above his eye. I cleaned up the blood up on his face first and then applied alcohol.

"Fuck," he said as it burn.

Then I dapped peroxide so it didn't get infected.
"You need to go to the hospital this is really deep."

"No hospitals."

"Do you trust me to stitch it?" I asked him looking in his eyes.

"Yes."

"Awe this is going to hurt."

"Wait."

I got up and moved back. B went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle bourbon. He came back took a few drinks and got back in position.

" Are you ready now?"

"Yeah baby I trust you."

I took out the stitch thread and the needle. I cleaned the needle and threaded. Then I slowly stitched up his gash. He took a few more drink as I did it. When I was done I tied the stitch and cut the extra.  I dapped ointment over the stitch gash.

His fist was bleeding to so I cleaned it up . I laughed as he cussed when I put alcohol on his hand. I added peroxide and ointment. Then I wrapped his knuckles up.

I threw away the rag and tissue. He went in the room and changed. I cleaned up the bathroom and went into the room with him. B sat at the end of the bed in his black boxers in the dark. I came over and sat next to him facing him face.

" You are unbelievable. You're so lucky I'm so in love with you or I'd be done. These secrets are starting to scare me. I don't want to see you hurt ever."

"I wasn't focusing and I got caught up in something. It won't happen again baby."

I cupped his face in my hands and kissed him hard. I wanted him so much but I knew he wasn't going to give in. We parted and he just looked at me.

"Let's go to bed," he said.

"Okay."

We both got up and into bed. I laid on his chest and threw my legs over his. One hand was on my back the other held my hand.