Chapter 23

My time in Abbie was growing shorter and shorter as each day went by. Graduation was already here and I couldn't help but to think about everything that has happened. Ryan and I finally ended our relationship. I made a new friend and we got so close. Finally had enough of Lacey and spoke up . We ended that drama and soon we'll probably never see othere again. My parents filed for divorce . That brought my mom and I closer. I kissed my bestfriend and it was weird as hell. I left Abbie and literally drove to New York with one of my best friends.

My favorite part was meeting B in the park. I wanted change and I got it. He fell straight into my world and things started changing. I started changing the second I saw those blue eyes. I knew I'd fall in love with him but I didn't know it would feel like this. This love makes me feel like everything I thought was love was a lie. I gave all of me to him and I don't regret any of it. B was who I wanted and there was doubt in my mind about that. I didn't know what the future had for us but I knew I wanted him there.

I stood next to B in my black cap and gown. He pulled me back to reality when he held my hand.

"Alphabetical order everyone!" Ms.Collins yelled.

"I'll see you after I get off stage ," B said.

"I'll be waiting for you."

He kissed my cheek and went on back . The ceremony had started each person after the other accepted there diploma. We all shook our principal's hand and another lady I'd never seen before. I waited for B so we could sit together.  When he came down the steps he scooped me up and kissed me.  I made him put me down and we went on to sit down. After everyone accepted there diplomas we all sat down while our valedictorian made a speech.

At the end of the speech we were asked to rise. I stayed seated my mind was somewhere else. I looked at B standing and I tapped him.

"What wrong?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll move in with you," I said.

He sat down next to me in shock. Everyone threw there caps up and B just smiled at me. I smiled back and I kissed him.

"You know I love you right," I said as we parted.

"Yes and I love you," he replied.

"We did it B," I said.

We met our moms outside. They made us take pictures. Then Tyler and Naomi came over. We all smiled really big for a picture. Our moms left afterwards.

"We did it guys . We are free!" Tyler shouted.

"Biggest party of the year at the bonfire spot ," Naomi said.

"We'll definitely be there," B said.

"Yeah," I said.

Naomi pulled me a way for second.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just not here . I can't believe we're already graduated."

"I know it hits you like woah."

"Are you scared?"

"Yes and no. I'm scared I'll be leaving Tyler and    that I'm not sure when I'll see you again."