Chapter 21

We met Tyler and Naomi in the library at school. Everyone spoke low as we talked about prom which was a month away.

"I signed us all up for prom committee," Naomi said.

"I have to hang streamers?" B asked.

"Probably," Tyler laughed.

"Rain and I will be the head of decorating," Naomi said.

"So I get to boss people around?" I asked.

"Pretty much but we'll be help somewhat too," she said.

"I'm so down. What's the theme?" I asked.

"Cliche Starry Night."

"I like it," Tyler said.

"Rain we have to go through a check list and order everything today."

"So we can go?" Tyler asked pointing to him and B.

"Yeah later," she said.

B leaned over and kissed. Therefore Tyler got up and kissed Naomi. Then the boys left out of the library. Naomi and I got to the list . We spend most of the day calling and making orders for prom.

After school B and I dropped off Jeremy. Then went to Tyler's basketball game. It was their last game of the seasons. I could tell it really wasn't B's setting but he was happy to support Ty. I knew nothing about basketball but I knew when the ball went in by our team it was a good thing. Every time Tyler scored we jumped up for him and screamed.

"Go Tyler!" I yelled.

B just smiled at me. When the last shot was made and the boys one I jumped on B . He kissed me and chuckled at me when he put me down. After the game the team had a bonfire party to celebrate. B and I went of course. I drunk a little bit. When it was getting lately B drove me back to his place.

The next few weeks I got busy with orders for prom coming in. We had to open and count everything to make sure everything was perfect. I was really serious about prom this year it was my last year here I wanted this memory to be amazing. Naomi and I had to get more volunteers the week of prom to make sure we pulled this off nicely. Tyler asked the team to help an luckily they did. Naomi couldn't get many cheerleaders to help Lacey wouldn't allow it. Therefore B and I asked random people in the halls. We got a nice amount in two days.

The gym was closed off to anyone who wasn't on decorating committee. There was boxes and  ladders all over the gym. We gave everyone a duty. The nexts few days before prom everyone was there till 6pm every night . We finished the day before prom. Lights,streamer,and stars were all hung. We had the tables brought in , pictures placement was set, and the stage was set.

B, Tyler, Naomi and I all went shopping for prom. When we got to the store Tyler and Naomi went in. B asked me to stay back in the car with him.

"I wanted to ask you to prom but we been so busy with decorating."

"Babe it's okay we're dating so it's like we already know."

"I'm buying your dress."

"I knew you were going to do this."