Chapter 10

We were in the middle of winter break. B had left a week ago . He calls me everyday and checks on me. Today he was supposed to be arriving from New York. I had a little date set for us. I got dressed into a sweater with leggings and boots. I curled my hair and made sure I had everything. B called my phone to tell me he was outside.

I grabbed my coat and ran out to his car.  The second I closed the door he was already kissing me.

"I missed you too," I said giggling.

"I did."

"I know."

"Diner first."

"Yes Ma'am."

We drove to the diner and sat in our usual booth. I ordered Mac & cheese . B got burger & fries with extra fries. We also order one chocolate shake to split. Together we ate, talked and laughed so much. B and I dipped the fries into the shake it was one the best dates we had so far.

After the dinner we went back to B's and watch movies. I didn't ask him about New York. B kept a lot to himself. I've only known him for a few months and I know nothing really. My mind was thinking so many things it put me to sleep right next to him. B pulled me to him and wrapped his arms around me.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I didn't move I could tell he was still awake. B laid on his back I laid on his chest listening to his heart beat. The room was dark and silent.

"What's wrong ?" I said in my sleepy voice.

"Nothing go back to sleep."

I looked up at him staring at the ceiling. He looked down at me so I moved up closer to his face. I kissed him softly on his lips.

"You can talk to me if you need to."

"One day I will tell you everything. I'm just not ready yet."

"Okay."

He pecked my lips and I smiled at him sweetly. The way he looked at me I could tell there was something he really wanted to tell me. I laid my head back on his chest. B wasn't the type to tell me what was bothering him. I know he needed time and I had to give it to him. I closed my eyes as he played with my hair and back to sleep I went.

In morning I woke up to yelling. B and him mom were in a heated argument downstairs.

"What happened with your father B!" She yelled.

"Mom you know I can't tell you!"

"You're my son!"

"I'm not a baby! I choose this!"

I sat up and leaned back on the headboard.

"I can get you out B and you know this," she cried.

"Mom I'm his only child this falls on me either way! I have to do it . Now stop before you wake up Raina." He said.

I got up and got in the shower. I heard B run up the steps as I stepped in the shower. He came into the bathroom.

"Hey, you're awake," he said nervously.

"Come join me," I said.

"Okay."

He got undressed and got in with me. I turned to him and he looked me up and down. B pulled me close my body was pressed on his.

"You are so beautiful Raina," he said sweetly.

I smiled instantly and he pecked my cheek . Then he moved down to my neck. He started to suck on my neck and I began to moan. Afterward he got down on his knees.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Let me make you feel good,"he said looking up at me.

He gave me butterflies in a second. I nodded my head in a agreement. We still haven't had sex but he finds other ways to make me weak. B made lean against the back of the shower. I put my leg up on the tub ledge. Then he got close and wrapped his arms around the back of my thighs pulling me closer to his face. He wrapped my legs around his head. My hands held his head. I started to moan it felt bolts of electric went through my body. It wasn't painful it was warm fuzzy shocks and lots yearning. I wanted him but he wanted to wait longer.

When we got out we dried off and went into the bed room. I dropped my towel and pulled his down. I pushed B on the bed and got on stop of him. I started to kiss him and I felt it.

"Raina stop," he moaned as I started to kiss him on his neck.

"No," I whispered in his ear.

He bit his lip trying to contain himself. I loved that I could drive him crazy like this. I went on and kissed him all the way down. He watched me as I got lower. I was on the floor naked on my knees. It was my turn to return the favor and I did as he watched me. B watching me only made me want to give him all of me.

Later on we went to my favorite place. It was snowing so I wanted to show B how pretty it was.  We sat on a log he had brushed off for us.

"You can ask me. I know you been wondering ," I said.

"What did you hear?"

"Only from your mom asking what happened with you father and you telling her you can't tell her."

"I'm sorry we woke you up."

"It's okay."

"Okay."

"I'm not going to lie I'm curious so freakin curious. You barely slept last night. I'm not gonna beg or fight with you to talk to me though. I'm gonna give you your time."

"Thank you. I just feel bad because I keep everything in and you're just in the dark."

"Well you can trust me and I'll prove it till whenever B."

"Bakieran." (Ba-Kieran)

"What?"

"That's what B stands for," he said.

"Bakieran. I love it."

"Really?"

"Yeah it's very different."

"Only my dad calls me that though. Mom always calls me B so I started to go by that. His name is Kieran my name is like his and I kind of hate my father. So I kind of hate my name."

"I like your name and I bet you have your reasons."

"If you met him you would too."