Chapter 11

It was snowing again but today I was at Tyler's. We were having a Christmas movie marathon even though it had already passed. We do this every year same movies. School would be back in a few days. Tyler gave me a maple leaf necklace for Christmas. He told me it was to remind me of home when I'm gone. It reminded me of the fall here. Oh if you're wondering B and I decided no Christmas gifts . I actually insisted no gifts.

"So," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Naomi."

He gave me a look and I started to giggle.

"I haven't asked her yet."

"Why not?"

"I'm nervous."

"Why she likes you so much?"

"I don't want to mess up."

"You won't but I just want you to be happy, you know."

"What about B?"

"No. We are just doing us."

"Really but you guys are always together."

"Like I said we are just doing us."

"So just no title."

"Yeah. I don't know Ty, he makes me so happy. He is different not just because I haven't known him forever. There is something about him and I don't know what it is yet."

"Well I'm glad you're happy. I like B, he's cool."

"Thank you."

"I feel like time is passing so fast."

"I hope you know I'm making you come visit me. Don't make me have to come back and drag your ass to New York."

"Of course I will come visit you but making you come back to Abbie sounds tempting. Might have to pack my bags and wait for you to show up."

"Don't play with me Ty."

He nudge me and smirked. Then he put on the next movie and we chilled. B texted me during the movie I had my brightness turned down. He was just checking on me and told that he misses me. I let him know what movie we were watching and of course that I miss him too.

Tyler's mom was actually over my house. She was my moms bestfriend. I wasn't  kidding we been friends since I can remember. His dad was over seas though. Tyler gets calls sometimes but he hasn't been home in a while. He looked just like his father .

I doze off during Rudolph. The door woke up me though. When I opened my eyes Tyler was already getting it. It was Ryan so Tyler look back to see if I was awake. I didn't move and shut my eyes. He let him in and they talked.

"Hey Ryan what's up?"

"Not much we're still friends right man?"

"Yeah of course."

"Good. Certain people dropped me when Raina and I broke up."