Chapter 7

Homecoming is a big deal at AHS(Abbie High School). Everyone usually goes even me. I was scared Ryan was going to ask me. Honestly I wanted B to ask me but I was starting to think he really wasn't going to.

Today we got coffee before school. I needed ice coffee very bad with all the late night studying I been doing. All three of us walked and sipped our coffee. I got a mocha ice coffee with vanilla added. Tyler got hot caramel latte. B got cold brew ice coffee no cream but extra caramel flavoring.

"Still no ask?" Tyler said to me.

"Nope."

"Not even Ryan?"

" I been avoiding him at every cost."

"Why?" B asked.

"Cause he's not who I want to ask me. It's my last Homecoming in Abbie I want it to be different."

"Should I warn Ryan to not make a fool out of himself?" Tyler asked.

"Would you please I wouldn't have to avoid so much."

"I got you."

"So who did you want to ask you?" B asked.

I turned to him and smiled. He was trying to read my face. I wanted to say you but I wouldn't let myself.

"I'll know if he asks me," I said.

When we walked up to the school there was a big crowd. The cheerleaders were helping with an ask. We got close enough to see it was our WR for the football team Austin . He was asking Lacy to Homecoming. She said yes and everyone cheered. We just walked on into the building.

B and I went to first. I caught him looking at me during class. I even saw Ryan watching us and roll his eyes. I couldn't help but chuckle under my breath.

After class Ryan tried to talk to me but I blew him off. Tyler hasn't got to talk to him yet I wasn't trying to break his heart more. I can't help that I didn't want to be with him anymore. I felt really bad about it.

We all met up at lunch at our table. B and I shared lunch. Tyler came over smiling he was so obvious to read. He had something to tell us.

"Bonfire tonight. I'm bringing Naomi as my date," he said smiling.

"I don't know Ty I kinda need to study," I said.

"You been studying for weeks," he said.

" I agree with Tyler you been cramming for weeks you need a break," B added.

"I don't know."

"Raina will you please be my date to the bonfire tonight?" B asked.

My heart started beating so fast. He really just asked me on a date. I instantly started blushing followed by a smile.

"Yes, fine . Only because you asked me as your date."

"I didn't see that coming," Tyler said smirking.

Tyler looked suspicious but I couldn't focused on that B just asked me out.