Chapter 14

My dad still hasn't came home since he left. I wondered if I would see him at the ball with Mrs.Matthews. My mom helped me get ready. She did my hair and helped me with light makeup. When I put on my dress she began to cry. I did look pretty amazing. She had to go downstairs to let B in. He was just a few minutes early . I put on my heels and the necklace B got me.

Then I went on downstairs. B started to smile super big as he seen me. He held out his hand so, I took it. B put my corsage on my wrist so I pinned his flower on him. I was so focused on B I almost forgot my mother and brother taking pictures an recording us.

"Bellissimo," he said.

"What's that mean?" I asked.

"Beautiful it's Italian."

"I didn't know you know how to speak Italian."

"I am Italian my love. Im also going to have the most gorgeous date at the ball."

I smiled and blushed at him. We posed for more pictures. Afterwards left and B drove us to the ball. His new bodyguards were following us. My mom would of came but she decided to keep a low profile. Honestly I don't blame her Abbie is so small and people talk.

When we got there I made sure to have my purse with my phone and the tickets. B and I walked up to the ball security gave them our tickets and went on in. B's bodyguards some how managed to get inside . They stood by both exits.

Amazement hit my face as soon as we entered the ball. The whole place was a fancy winter wonderland. Everyone looked so fancy I seen so many beautiful dresses. We mingle with our senior class and received many compliments. B went to find Tyler while I greeted a old friend. Maddy was in a beautiful pastel blue dress.

"Hey Maddy," I said.

"Oh hey Rain," she replied.

"Who's your date?"

"Ryan, he asked me."

"I'm happy for you."

"Really?"

"Yes, he deserves someone like you."

"Thanks Rain."

" No problem."

Ryan came past me and gave Maddy a drink.

"Hey Rain," Ryan says.

"Hey Ry."

"That dress looks beautiful on you."

"Thanks. I was just telling Madds that you guys seem great together. Very happy for you guys."

"Appreciated."

I smiled and went on to find B. He was by the punch bowl with Tyler and Naomi. I walked over to them. Tyler immediately pulled me into a hug.

"You look absolutely amazing Rain," he said.

"Thank you so much."

We parted so Naomi hugged me too. Then I stood next to B holding hands while we all talked for a few. Then B asked me to dance so, I took him out to the middle of the dance floor. They were waltzing and we joined in. I didn't know he knew how to waltz so well. After the waltz was over Mrs.Matthews came up to us.