Chapter 5

It was Monday I was dreading school. Tyler and B walked with me. Ever since B and I kissed the other day I been wanting him to ask me to homecoming.

"Homecoming is next month and my mom is already bugging me about my dress."

"You gonna go against Lacey for the crown again?" Tyler asked.

"No I have no wanting to win again."

"You guys go together?" B asked.

"No I haven't been asked," I said .

"Naomi wants me to ask her. She keeps hinting about it. We're not together but we been really talking." Tyler added.

I changed the subject, I felt like B really didn't care about homecoming. We all went to class soon as we got in. Today was weird Lacey sat on the opposite side of the room as me in every class. Ryan just kept staring at me when he seen me. For once things feel different and I didn't really know how I felt about it.

So many people came up to me asking about if I pushed Lacey in the pool. I was very annoyed by lunch. B and Tyler sat with me . Lacey sat with some jocks and other cheerleaders. Ryan was a complete no show at lunch.

"I'm doing it tomorrow guys." Tyler said.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Asking Naomi to homecoming. I am gonna see if I can get the band in on my ask make it big."

"Awh Ty that's so sweet."

"Girls like big gestures like that?" B asked.

"Some do." I added.

"What about you?"

"Have you met Rain?" Tyler asked.

"What Tyler means to say is no I'm not really the type but I'm good with whatever. Im kinda different and I make it noticeable."

"I noticed."

"Good then I'm doing my job right."

Tyler got up and went to the bathroom. B wasn't really talking he seemed side tracked. I looked for Ryan but he was no where to be found still. Lacy was chuckling hard with her meat head friends. I rolled my eyes and ignored.

When Tyler came back some girls followed to our table.

"Hey Raina," the short brown hair girl said .

"Hi."

"Lacey said you went crazy on her at her party cause you got super drunk. She's telling people you're going to rehab this summer to get help for your alcoholism."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah we just wanted to say we don't believe that but if you didn't know what she was saying about you than you should."

"Thanks girls."

They exited away from our table. Then I got up Tyler got in front of me.

"Get out of my way or I'll kick your ass too." I said.

"Rain calm down."

"No Ty, I've had enough."

I pushed passed him so he gave B a look. Then they both followed behind me to her table. I took someone's who was walking pass tray . The tray had fruit and spaghetti on it. I dump it all over Lacey .