Chapter 15

In school we had to take a few more pictures with prop crowns and sashes. Then we had to give a quote for the year book . Together we decided on, "make it like it's your last."

Afterwards we went on to our second class. Today people who don't usually talk to us was congratulating us. We were popular it had seemed. I was used to attention like this when I was with Ryan. This time everyone loved B. Even at lunch a cheerleader invited us to a party. B declined the invite nicely. We had plans tonight just the two of us with my family.

We got through school together. Then we picked up Jeremy , got food,and went home. B and I put our stuff in my room. My mom came in shortly after us. B helped me make plates after we washed our hands. We bought food from the diner for dinner. Mom, Jeremy, B and I were all gonna eat together while watching movies.

Together we all sat in the living room eating and relaxing. Mom picked the first movie. It was a romance movie of course moms favorite.

After the second movie Jeremy was sound asleep so, B carried him up.

"I really like B," mom said.

"Me too," I said smiling.

"He can stay tonight so you don't have to sneak him to your bedroom anymore."

"Thanks mom," I said giggling.

"I hear everything even when I'm drunk."

She got up and came over to kiss me on the forehead. Then she left out and passed B. He came in the living room and smiled at me.

"My mom knows I been sneaking you in," I giggled.

"Are we in trouble?" He asked.

"No, actually she said you can stay the night,"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Am I the first guy to stay here?"

"Besides Tyler yes but my dad made him sleep down here," I chuckled.

"Does that mean I get to sleep in your bed again?"

"Yes," I giggled.

We turned off everything from downstairs and went up to bed. B held me till morning. He left early to go get clothes. Then came back and took us to school. First we got coffee after dropping off Jeremy. B got me my usual chocolate-caramel frappe with almond milk. He just drunk black coffee with flavoring.

We decided to go in late. B and I walked in the park for a little while. It began to snow and my inner child was screaming with joy. He held my hand and watched me. I was looking up as the snow fell smiling like a little kid. I could feel the snow melt as soon as it hit my skin. I looked over at B smiling at me.

"What?" I asked

"You're just so beautiful," he said.

He made my cheeks turn pink instantly.

(B's POV)