Chapter 3

I woke up feeling like something was different. I was excited about this change. I hurried up and got ready. Then I met B on his street which was two down from mine.

"Good morning," he said as I walked up to him.

"Morning," I replied.

     I texted Tyler and told him I'd meet them at school today. Therefore B and I walked alone. I was nervous for him to meet my friends but, right now I wanted him to myself. Lucky me we had the same homeroom.

       B seems pretty relaxed when we got to school. He moved so much he was probably used to it. I sat with him in homeroom. Ryan came in and he saw us talking. When I saw him, he had a look on his face I never thought he was capable of. Jealousy.

" Who's this," Ryan said coming up to us.

B smirked as he looked up at him.

"Ryan this is B. He just moved to Abbie. B this is Ryan, my ex-boyfriend."

" Oh cool. Hi," B said.

"Raina we gotta talk."

"We can later. Class is about to start."

I tried to avoid eye contact with, him. The bell rang so he sat two seats behind us. I could feel his eyes burning the back of my head. B was looking at me too I saw from the corner of my eye. You know how hard it was to focus. Honestly I felt like I couldn't breathe between the both of them.

Homeroom was also our first period. I was just counting on the minutes till this class was over. This was the most awkward class period  ever. Ryan stared at me all class . It honestly pissed me off.

Soon as the bell rung I was ready to run out the door.

" Do you need help finding your next class ?" I asked B.

" No I think I got it thanks."

"Okay I'll see you at lunch."

I left out the class room into the hallway. The hall was crowded by so many people but, I could breathe better out here than in the class .

The day seem to go on quickly. I was quiet today I got my work done . Then came lunch. B and I got our lunch and sat down. Which was different for me Ryan has bought me lunch since we started high school every single day.

Lacey and Tyler came over and sat with us.

"So this is why you ditched us this morning." Lacey said.

"I didn't ditch you guys."

" You did but it's ok." Tyler added.

" Well guys meet B. B this is Tyler and Lacey."

"B huh what's it stand for?" Tyler said.

" It's personal." B said.

"How you like Abbie so far? I hope Raina was a wonderful host." said Lacy

" Abbie seems nice and she has been."

"You play any sports? You into anything?" Tyler asked.

"I like art and I can play the piano . No sports ."

"That's hot." Lacey said.

"Um.. thanks. So what are your roles?"

"What do you mean?" Tyler asked.

"He means like social class but high school."

"Oh um. I'm not sure what you mean still ." Tyler replied.