Chapter 18

We had to stop to get gas and food. Plus we both had to pee so bad after four hours of driving. I fixed myself up a little. We weren't that far from New York only three or four more hours. I opened up the center console between the seats. B left his card with a note attached to it. 

Just in case you need anything,
Love B - it read.

I put it in my pocket and put on my seat belt. Naomi got in the car and put on her seatbelt.

"New York here we come," she said smiling.

I began driving and Naomi put on the gps.  We talked  about a lot and played music. Naomi and I were even singing together. I was having so much fun with her. When we got to New York we had to go through time square. My eyes got wide it was better than the pictures. Naomi recorded it and sent it to Tyler. We were just two small town girls we have never seen anything like this.

He was staying at and apartment building in I believe it was Tribeca. They had valet parking so I gave the man my keys. Naomi and I went on in the building. We went to the front desk.

"Hi I'm Raina Evans," I said.

"Mrs.Jacobs called her son is on floor 9 room 321," the lady said.

"Thank you."

"Have a nice day."

We took the elevator up to the ninth floor. Then we both look for his apartment number. Naomi found and I nervous very nervous . I hesitate to knock so Naomi did. We waited a second then a blonde girl answer.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"I'm looking for B," I said with my blood boiling.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Who is it !?" I heard B yelled.

In that moment my blood boiled and I felt sick.

"Some girls ," she said.

"You know what never mind," I said.

I saw B as I turned to leave with Naomi following behind me. He ran to the door and then after me. The girl went back in the room.

"Raina stop," he said.

I stopped in front of the elevator. Naomi took a few steps back giving us our space.

"You have a blonde to get back to."

"Raina shut up," he retorted.

I crossed my arms and he smirked at me.

"How did you find me?" He asked.

"I can't tell you."

"My mom told you didn't she."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Why are you here?"

"I missed you and I was worried . Glad to see your fine with blonde Barbie ."

"Come on ," he said holding out his hand.