Chapter 20

The next few days Naomi stayed with Tyler. Therefore I been spending most of my time writing and painting. B has called me once each day. The day he was coming home his mom asked me to go pick him up with her. She drove up to the airport. We drove through the back to the landing strip. She showed her ID and the man let us through.

We got out and I sat on the front of her Jeep. She leaned on the front as the jet landed. I watched B walk out of a private jet. Soon as he stepped on the last step I hopped off the Jeep. I ran straight into his arms. He seemed surprised to see me but he just hugged me tightly. B looked around my neck at the necklace he got me . Then kissed me and smiled.

"I missed you," he said .

"I missed you too," I replied.

All he had was a travel bag. We walked over to his mom and he gave here a big hug.

"Welcome back," she said.

"Good to be back," he replied.

"Let's go," She said.

B opened the passenger door as I was about to get in bed.

" Raina, front seat love."

I smiled at him and got in the passenger seat. B closed my door for me and hopped in the back. His mom drove us back to their house. We went in and she left to go run errands. B and I went up to his room. He hopped in the shower while I got comfortable and laid down.

When he came out he was only wearing basketball shorts. I smiled at him and watched as he came over to me. He climbed over to me and kissed me. His kiss was intoxicating it was enough to drive me crazy. He was enough.

"I love you," he spoke breaking our kiss.

"I love you too."

He just stared into my eyes for a second.

"Tell me what have you been doing these last few days."

"I've been writing and painting a lot ."

"Can I see?"

" My bag is downstairs."

"I'll go get it."

He got up and ran downstairs. B return with my bag and gave it to me. I took out my sketchbook with a pencil and my book. I gave him my book. He leaned back on the pillows and started reading. I moved to the bottom of the bed. I started to sketch him as he read. He looked up from the book at me.

"What are you doing ?" He asked smiling.

"I'm sketching you just keep reading."

He kept his smiling and continued reading. I went on sketching him trying to get every detail right. B was absolutely perfect at least to me.

When I was done he was half way through reading my story. I moved up and showed him. I handed it to him and he laid it on the top of the book. He smiled bigger and looked at me.

"I don't think I tell you enough how amazing you are."

"Thank you babe."