Chapter 13

The I woke up alone in B's bed. I could hear  B and his mother yelling downstairs.

"We can't stay here!" She yelled.

"We can't keep running!"

"You have to go with your father B."

"No, I won't go with him."

"Bakieran soon you'll have too . You're his heir B we talked about this."

"Not now."

"This is about Raina isn't it ?"

"Yes mom."

"You being with her is endangered her more than it's saving her B. I'm sorry but it's true baby."

"She was the one driving when they put the pigs head in the car. I let her borrow my car. I can't leave her someone had to see her. Mom just let me graduate here okay. Then we will talk."

"Fine but you have to call and tell your father about the pig."

"He will send men."

"Let him send like three nothing is wrong with a little protection."

"Fine I'll call him later."

"I just want you safe."

"Mom I was born into this world not safe.

She hugged him and went to her room. B came up and into his room. I was sitting up on the bed waiting for him. I was scared but also very angry. He looked worried as he walked to the bed.

"Morning beautiful," he said trying to be cute.

"Cut the shit," I said as I got up.

I walked in front of him and looked up at him. He reached for my hand and I pulled away.

"Who are you?" I said.

"What did you hear?"

"Just that I'm endanger being around you. Am I going to die?"

"No. I would never let that happen," he said pulling me into his arms.

"What's going on!" I screamed as I started beating on his chest so he would let me go.

"I promise the less you know the better for your safety. Please Raina calm down."

"My safety! Seriously Bakieran ! Let me go! Now!" I screamed at him and banging on his chest.

I let it all out and I just broke down in his arms. I buried my face in his chest and wrapped my arms around him . He held me so tight.

"I'm scared," I said crying.

"You don't have to be. I swear to you I'll never hurt you and I won't let anyone harm you. I will tell you everything one day I swear I just need you to be patient. Please it's all I ask of you."

I nodded my head without looking at him. I trusted him still despite everything.
We just held each other. Then we both got ready and went into school late. He walked me to class and kissed me on the cheek before I went in. My mind was anywhere but at school. I just went on with the day.