HER

"Suman....Suman" Manju shouted from the kitchen. "Yes Mami coming" a beautiful voice was heard from the corner most room of the 2nd floor. The door flung opens and comes a beautiful girl Suman Tiwari wearing a normal suit with her sling bag...fumbling with her phone and wallet. And suddenly she drops down everything. She slaps her head and bends down to pick up her things "Bappa...What is all this? I am already getting late for college and all these. Uff" As she was picking her phone she found a pair of legs there. She raised her eyes to see the person.

Her lips curved into beautiful smile "Nanu" she called. "Good Morning Nanu" she greeted excitedly.

"Good Morning Beta" Suman hugged him tightly. "Nanu please pray for me, this time I need to qualify the interview. You know how important it is for me" She said quite tensed.

"My child..I just have only one wish in my life. That you get all the success you deserve and all happiness comes to your door." He caressed her head lovingly.

"Ok Nanu I am going downstairs..mami is calling me. And please take care of yourself. Don't forget your medicine" she runs downstairs.

"Careful child. And come home soon" he waves a bye.

Suman enters the kitchen and finds a fuming Manju standing there. Suman's expression changes to a fearful one "Mami...do you need anything" she asks in a shaky tone. Manju heads towards her she holds her hand tightly "What do you think of yourself?" she twist her hand behind

"Ah mami. It's hurting" She pleads to her. Tears brimming in her eyes. "Oh Stop this daily soap drama. How dare you step out of the house without doing these kitchen works." She yelled.

"mami.. I promise I will do it after I come back. Please mami let me go. Today I have important work in college" She again pleads.

"no work is important than this. Do it right now...or else you know na consequences." Manju smirks. Suman's eyes widens hearing her. "No mami please don't do anything to Nanu. Please" She cries. "Finish it off right now" She jerks her off and goes out of the kitchen. Suman takes out her sling bag and keeps it on the kitchen slab. She folds her sleeves up and heads towards the washbasin.

Suman Tiwari a 24 years old girl. Her mom died at an early age and her father abandoned her. At that time Her Nanu was the only one to pick her up and give her his name..so she is Suman Tiwari not SHARMA. Her life was no good as Sharma nor it is now as Tiwari. She did see her mother being abused by her father. She was just 6 years old girl but God did give her senses to feel her atmosphere which was no less than a hell for that small girl. She could only hear sound of slaps, abuses, cries and pleads. And then one day everything came to halt when she saw her mother lying dead in pool of blood on the floor when she just was back from school.

Flashback

There was standing an old man near the dead body of his mother. The old man turned towards her with tears in his eyes. He went to her and took her in a hug. She first flinched due to this stranger invation but...but something warm occupied her soul radiating from that old Soul.

"Beta" The old man breaks the hug. "I am your Nanu" he forwards his hand for a shake. She slowly slips her hand in his.

"Nanu...Why is mumma lying there. Won't she hug me today?" Hearing her Raghuvar tiwari took her in a tight hug. He immediately took her away from that cage to only be put into other cage.

In Tiwari Killa.

"Manju I won't repeat my words again, she is now a family member and will live with us." Raghuvar Tiwari glared.

"But babuji why should we carry this burden" She gave Suman disgusted look.

"Manju" Raghuvar Tiwari roared.

"She is not a burden, she is my Priya's blood and flesh so she is mine. And you no need to worry about her. I will handle her" He took Suman away.

From that very day....there was not a single day when she wasn't taunted by her mami as a burden on them. She used to torture her badly. She just had to tolerate all this for sake of her nanu.

On a very bright morning when Suman woke up and went to her nanu's room, she found him sleeping.

"Nanu...how come you sleep so late today. I have my annual function today. So many preparation is left, please help me out" She says keeping her hands on her waist. But she hears no response. She runs to him and jerks him but finds him unconscious. She shouts for her mamaji to take her nanu hospital.

The doctor informed them that he had taken an extra dose of pills but later on Suman came to know that he didn't TAKE an extra dose of pills but he was GIVEN that extra dose. And it was none other than her very own mami. She was so terrified from that day, that she used to tolerate each and every torture of her without a word nor complaining her nanu. And then HER LIFE continued...she aspired to become a great lawyer one day like her nanu and therefore she wanted to go to DELHI for her higher studies. Inspite of her such life she did work hard for the scholarship exam..she passed well in the exam and now today was her interview for the scholarship...it was about 4 p.m in the evening and it was already 11 a.m.

She wiped away her tears and decided to complete her work as soon as possible so that she doesn't get late for her interview atleast. She washed all the left utensils, she prepared food for everyone. By that time it was 2 p.m., she took her sling bag and rushed out of the house.

Hey guys...so this is my first update here. Please share your reviews on the update..they are really important only then I would like to continue this story further...as per your response. Also it's a weekly update story. Hope you all support me.