HIM

"What's all this nonsense Shravan" Arjun shouted at him.

"What are you talking about?" Shravan takes a sip from his coffee.

"Shravan you very well know about what I am talking about?" Arjun glares at him.

"Owh please Don't irritate me this morning"

"Are you serious Shravan. Do you know this step of yours will cost you how much..your stardom..your fame..your fan" Arjun gritts his teeth.

Shravan holds him by his collar. "Dare you say this again. It's just another girl walking into this cycle. You know it very well" He makes him sit calmly.

"Already Pia is in coma. And now this new one Miss Pankti Roy" he looks at him disgustedly.

"You were never like this Shravan. No one would believe that Shravan Malhotra could be this." Arjun runs his fingers through his hairs.

"Mr. Arjun Kapoor...no one had ever also thought that YOU would be my P.A.. The one Arjun Kapoor...son of Karthik Kapoor a great business tycoon during our childhood days. Whose home was no less tgan white house. For whom buying luxurious car was just a pieces of cake. So you know nature's play." He puts his leg on the table kept in between them.

Arjun feels hurt by his comments. But he remains quite. As he has to be under him to save his family's future.

"So better remember Shravan Malhotra always go for something new. Not some old low quality things." Shravan says.

"Okay I got you. But what about media. How are you gonna tell them" he stands up worriedly. Shravan smiles and goes near him, he keeps his hand on his shoulder and says "My brother media questions those people who don't have money or power. Just give them a bag of some money and they are all mum. And automatically their fucking questions will also get numb."

Arjun sighs, he very well know Shravan from past 5 yrs, working as his P.A. is hell tough job. He had to handle all his mood swings..all his issues...love...lust and then the police cases....

"Shravan I would like you to think once again on this." And Arjun leaves.

Shravan stands up and looks outside his window. Looking at the red satin on the sky he smiles.

_______________________________________

"Arjun fix a date with Talwar today. I need to meet him urgently regarding the deal." Shravan instructs him.

"Ok Shravan. But one more issue is that after your announcement of the engagement. The producer are quite hesitant to give you next song" he says a bit slow.

"These fu**ing producer. What they think of themselves. A person can't even get married or what. Do hell with them. You just ask Talwar to fix a date" as he was about to leave the room Pankti enter the room wearing a mini skirt paired with a crop top. She was looking very sexy.

"Shravan" she calls. Shravan looks at her with a smirk. He goes near her and smooches her. "Hello babes. Looking sexy" he traces his finger on her waist.

She hugs him and whispers "For you" and then looks into his eyes. "I wish I could take you right now in my bedroom my wild cat. But what to do my love.. I am super busy let me just complete it and then catch you" he bites her earlobe and leaves giving her a wink.

_______________________________________
In the office.

"Shravan read these terms and conditions well and then sign the papers. We have to meet him as soon as possible or else..like last time you are gonna lose this also" Arjun handovers a file to him.

"Can't you just keep your mouth shut?" He takes the file and reads the paper. After a while he handsover it to Arjun. "Final the deal. And fix the date for the recording"

"Shravan one more news for you" he hesitantly speaks.

"What?" He asks irritatedly.

"SUMAN TIWARI is coming to Delhi" he announces.

And Shravan looks at him shockingly.

_______________________________________

In Mumbai

"Nanu....Nanu" Suman excitedly runs upstairs. She opens the door excitedly and finds her nanu sleeping. She goes to him and sits beside him. "Nanu" she slowly wakes him up. He opens his eyes adjusting to light. "Suman" he calls....

"Nanu..I got the scholarship" she squeals. Her nanu smiles and then becomes sad, she gets confused and asks him "Aren't you happy about me Nanu?"

"No...no my child. I am proud of you. You proved that you are my Priya's daughter. You have every bit of her. But..."he stops. "But what Nanu. Tell me please" she asks with urgency.....

"But beta now you too will leave me alone." He said... the fear quite evident. Suman immediately hugs him. "I am sorry Nanu. I didn't realise that...I am really sorry. Nanu I think that I should leave this thing. I will do internship here itself. You needn't worry" hearing her. He breaks the hug and lightly slaps her head "are you out of mind. You are not going to do anything such. I had brought you here... to give you a better life in which I have badly failed.."

"No nanu..." "Sshh" she was cut in between. "Let me speak....I had brought you here to give you a better life but couldn't and then always thought to take out of this hell and I have this golden opportunity, which I at all cannot lose..not for my own selfishness. So leave this place as soon as possible" the old man was in tears now and also that little girl.

"Idiot save these tears for your bidaai. And this is such a happy moment don't spoil it. Go and freshen up. Let me bring some sweets for you. Your favourite "kaju katli"" and both of them laugh out loud. Suman goes back to her room and freshens up. She comes down to help mami.

"Owh Queen Victoria has arrived. Give her a way" Manju taunts her. She ignores and enters the kitchen. She finds only two chapattis left for her dinner. She took it without any complain and was about to go upstairs when she was stopped by Manju. "Listen girl tomorrow a family is going to come for your marriage rishta. The boy is really educated and lives in London. Income is also good at least you will have a descent life. And most importantly you will be away from this house." Suman was shocked hearing.

"But Mami...I don't wanna get married." She pleads.

"Why??? do you have any other choice or what" she asks suspicious.

"No mami.. that's not the case. Just that I want to study. I wanna a do something." She tries to explain.

"No need of that. Get married and get lost of our lives and dare you reject this knot. I will not spare you this time. Go to your room right away" she shouts at her which terrifies Suman. She immediately rushes to her room.

Suman sits beside her bed and takes the photo frame of her mother in her hand. "Ma please come back to me... please. I am unable to handle all this. It pains me Ma..It hurts me." And cries hugging it.

_______________________________________

Shravan enters his house late night tiptoeing without making even a single noise. He peeks inside a room and finds a figure sleeping. He sighs in relief and as was going to climb the stairs. A voice rings in the hall.

"Shravan"

Shravan bites her tongue and mutters "Gone"....

Hello guys. How are you people? Happy Dushhera to all my readers. I hope you all are liking the story. These are just an introduction to the story. Hope you all like it. It will be a weekly story mostly an update on weekend. Please please guys vote for the story. The votes encourage me to write further. Thank you.....