Chapter 9

It was almost a week and Suman was staying in Shravan's house. Suman and Pushkar had grown up to good friends and this just irked Shravan.

Kamini was now used to Suman and she loved her like her own daughter..this was overwhelming for Suman as perhaps first time she is experiencing a motherly love..as if it was long forgotten...

Kamini's POV

Suman is really a beautiful soul. She so deserves love in her life. What Shravan told me about her was shocking. Her mother died and her father left her. Oh! Poor little girl. She is too innocent for this cruel world.

Nevertheless she is here and safe.

Shravan...what to say he is my baby...the one I had considered mine when a baby boy comes running to me all teary eyes and just these words were uttered "There is no one for me" that broke my heart into pieces. I immediately took him in the hug.

We had a happy family of six but one day everything shattered..just everything. Shravan was very young to take it up. His parents death had taken a toll on him and changed him completely. He likes to be dominant..bossing others but he yet have that tenderness in his heart..he yet believes in love and therefore he is head over heels for Suman.

I had never seen him so serious about any relationship what he had in past his life was just near his work, music and his business. But now Suman have become a very bigger part of his life.

He had very gracefully taken over his father's business after his death. He never uttered a word of pain, but I know his heart yet carves for the touch of his mother, he yet believes that his mother would come someday hug him tight or his father would take him in a proud hug patting his head saying "Well done my boy" but...these are just infatuation which just breaks his heart every single day.

Ok now let me take this hot coffee and some sandwiches to his room...he remains very busy now a days..and like a child I have to feed him all the time. I slowly went to his room but his door was ajar. I went inside and the scene was as if a tsunami has just passed by everything was just a mess. He never allows any servant to enter the room only I and Pushkar was allowed and just hell no one.

And there he was lying in between these mess in his bed. I slowly caressed his hair and said "Good morning my boy." And a smile crept his face.

Kamini's POV ends

"Good morning Chachi" he said in a sleepish tone. "Come on get up! You are late today it's 12 noon" She says keeping the plate on the table. "And I am serving you your breakfast." She says seeing at him angrily.

Shravan wakes up with a smile and says. "Chachi you know you are the cutest person on the earth..this anger doesn't suit you" and this makes her smile. "Shravann...you are so cunning you always do this. Whenever your mom used to...." Kamini stops in midway realising her mistake.

Shravan becomes stiff hearing her. "Shravan..umm..wo" she couldn't say anything further. "Chachi I am going yo take a bath" and he rushes to washroom. "You are still the same" Kamini nods his head sideways.

In the dining area.

Pushkar..Suman and Kamini are sitting having their lunch when Shravan comes down. "Good morning Pushkar" he greets Pushkar. "Bhai it's 1:30 p.m. you must say Good noon" Pushkar jokes. And Suman laughs.

"Very funny" Shravan give a taunting smile. "Just shut up and finish your food." He whacks his head.

He turns to Suman and says. "Sumo..you are working with our company as junior lawyer and will be handling cases with advocate Jay Mehta" it sounded as an order. "Excuse me" Suman stood up from the table. "You are no one to boss me around" she says straight on his face.