Chapter 19

Ok guys the target yet not completed. Please please spare some love and vote for it and complete the target. Enjoy the chapter. NajahRaees di missing your inline comments, come back soon...

Pushkar and Suman sat by him. "Pushkar what is all this? How did we catch Sanjay Sharma and what is happening all around." Shravan asked with his eagerness its high peak.

"Shravan you need to relax. You are suffering partial amnesia, doctor has already said that you will get your memory back just you need to relax yourself. We will give you feeds with time to time. At once you may get messed up" She keeps her hand on his but Shravan removes his. Feeling his uncomfortableness she escorted her hand away. "Sorry" she mouthed.

"Pushkar can you please leave us alone" he asked. "Yes bhai" Pushkar left the place. "Suman...listen I don't remember anything about you. I atleast want to know about you. How did we met? And were we friends or just some acquaintance." He asked.

"Freinds!!" Suman thought. "Shravan in that case we are a married couple." She declared and that gave a big jolt to him. "What the fuck!! Are you talking" he scrunched his eye brows.

"Yeah Shravan this is the truth. And..and we loved each other." She said tears daring to spill. She had never in her wierdest of dreams thought to make him once remember their love for each other. "Wai..Wait a minute. Are you freaking saying that we loved each other." He sat up on the bed. Suman slowly nodded.

"Are you out of your mind Ms. Tiwari. I only know you as Raghuvar Tiwari's granddaughter and Priya aunty's child. That's it. I had promised aunt to give you justice and perhaps what I have did." He said trying to make his point clear. "I know Shravan these are some unbelievable truths for you. But these are!" She said not stressing him up much.

"But.. But I don't remember anything. I know love is most purest of feeling in the world. I don't think even if we lose our memory we forget our love. I didn't forget Pushkar, Chachi, Preeti, my mom and dad. Everyone are in my memory then why don't I have memories for you." He questioned her. It was such a big question that no one could answer not even he himself.

"Suman..See..I don't remember anything. I don't want you to hurt yourself by staying close to me. Because I will not be able to reciprocate the love to you. I might..I might end up hurting you badly. It's better.. It's better we part our ways. Even if we have married each other we can file a divorce and you will free from this bond as it's held for nothing." He reasoned out. Suman was shocked hearing about divorce.

"Divo.. Divorce..?? Why..why Divorce? You..you may get some memory later." She said with a plead in her eyes. "No..No Suman it's just stressing me out. I don't even know you good except about the information of pen and paper I have. Suman it's not possible for me to stay in a relationship like this. I cannot. Please I beg of you leave me." He joined his hand infront of you. Suman immediately caught his hand and nodded a no with tear spilling out her eyes. She composed herself and wiped her tears. "Okay we will part our ways only when this case is over. The day we win this case we will file our divorce that very day in the court and you in your own world and I will back to mine. Please if you can just adjust till then" she requested him.

"But..it will hurt you only." He said straight. "Shravan.." a painful smile escaped. "It's not more painful than seeing your love go away. Well you used to only call me Sumo..So quite a strong person." Shravan chuckled. "Sumo!!!" He repeated and Suman nodded.

"You have given me that name." She smiled seeing him smile. "Ohkay...This is quite odd of me to give you such name. Well I will call you Suman only till I remember that I did give you some name." He said. "Once I used to really get on your head for calling me Sumo..And now it...Ok leave. You take rest. As you need to get well soon. We have to work together for the case." She said and was going to help him lay down but Shravan mouthed "I will manage" so Suman backed out.