Chapter 7

I love you....I love you a lot. Will you be mine MISS SUMAN TIWARI" and everything comes to silence hearing him even the cold winds didn't dare to make a disturbance. It was just a PIN DROP SILENCE.....

_______________________________________

No one dared to break the silence. Kamini was shocked hearing Shravan she couldn't decipher anything out of it. Vandana was shocked and that was obvious for a girl who comes to know that her fiance wants to marry someone else on their engagement day. Kamini had no words to say anymore. She just sat on the chair with a thump.

The most affected person here was Suman whose tears know no bounds. The just overflowed her mind couldn't decipher anything. She was too numb to react. Her steps started to take backward direction. "No...no...no" she mumbled shaking her head sideways. " Suman...Suman" Aditi tried to call her but she turned and starred running out of the venue. Shravan seeing her ran behind her.

"Sumo...Sumo listen to me. Sumo..." He called but Suman's ear pay no heeds. Suman started running in middle of the road and some cars just passed her by hairline distance.

"Sumo..you will be hurt..Sumo come out of the roads. Sumo we can talk" Shravan shouted and there Suman's steps comes to hold. Suman turns back with all tears in her eyes and red with anger. "Stop there" Suman shouted. "Sumo listen to.." "Shut up...Just shut your mouth up" Suman shouted.

"Who do you think you are Shravan Malhotra? Don't you care for a girl's feeling? Are they a dress for you that a designer picks up for you. You like it than wear it for a day and throw it in trash never to repeat it again! Huh? Is this what you think of me?" Suman shouts.

"Sumo we can talk first come out of the road please." Shravan shouts from the street. He tries to near. "Stop there Shravan if one step ahead and you will see me dead." Suman warned him. "Are you out of your mind Sumo?"Shravan tries to come forward. "Shravan stop there. I am not joking." Suman glared.

"What the fuck!! Sumo please" he runs his fingers through his hair due to frustration. "Shravan I will only come to the other side if you promise me that you will now never ever come behind me. You will forget me for forever. Tell me Shravan will you?" These words shakes up Shravan.

"What are you even saying? Sumo first come out and then we will..." Shravan was cut..."No ..first promise me" and at that a car passed by her just touching her. "Sumo" Shravan shouts. "Sumo...Sumo ... please please baby come out let us talk" Shravan pleads. "No...I am not coming." Again a car passes by her. "Answer me Shravan fast.. Answer me. "She starts taking her steps backward.

Shravan spots a truck coming towards her. "Sumo...sumo please please listen me. " Shravan pleads. "Answer me Shravan." The truck was approaching with full speed. "Sumo...Sumo" but Suman was taking her steps backward only.

Shravan knowing nothing runs towards her and saves her at the niche of time by pulling her aside and taking her into a hug. A passionate one. "Sumo..." He moans her name. Shravan brings her on the street and pulls her out of the hug giving her a jerk. Suddenly a loud slap reverberates in the street. And this time the red mark was on Suman's cheek. Suman was shocked.

"Are you a crazy bitch?" Shravan shouts. "If...If that truck had...." He couldn't even complete. He holds her by her shoulder. "I would have dies Sumo...Why don't you understand?" He said gritting his teeth.

"Ok fine...you want me to never ever come infront of you then fine I won't. But mind you...You will fall in love with me soon" He snaps his finger on her face.

Shravan takes her in a hug. "Can you please hug me for the last?" He requests. Slowly her limping hands comes around his back and clutches his tuxedo in her little hands.