Chapter 14

A/N is compulsory to read. Your reviews are needed guys. So please check out the A/N after enjoying the chapter.

Suman's POV

Devasted..It all felt like. Each piece of heart was broken into millionths of times the moment when Shravan lowered his gaze making no attempts to save me from these demons.

How can he? After all he is nothing more than a demon. At least Aarav was loyal to me of being my demons. But Shravan he was just a devil disguised in angel. A flithy devil. He broke me. He broke me completely. I am left with no reason to live.

He used me for money just for money. How can he? It's now not a question. Aahhh. It pains. My wrists are burning because of these tight ropes. They gave me anaesthesia in the car and I was unconscious. When I woke up with heavy head I found myself tied with this metallic chair in a dark room. I hate darkness. I hate it.

I wasn't this broken when I saw my mother die infront of my eyes the way I am broken today. Might be that small heart didn't understand the intensity of it but now every cell of my does.

You are a liar Shravan. You are cheater. You broke me. Your love was just a mirage that faded away the time my heart started beating for you. You made me fall in love with you and then used me for your own desire. I hate you. I hate you Shravan Malhotra.

Malhotra Mansion

Pushkar came with the briefcase to Shravan. "Bhai he gave this CD in return." He said in a cold voice. "Hmm" Shravan replied. "Play it" he said.

And he takes the laptop to play it. They both settled on the couch. And the video plays.

Aarav: Hello Mr. Malhotra. Thank you for accepting the deal. Although reluctantly. But you did. And that was a smart job..or else. You know right. (He smirks).

By the way I have one more surprise for you. See who wants to meet you. And then a man in his fifty comes in vision with glares and three piece suit. He comes and smiles.

The brothers looked at each other and whispers "Sanjay Shrama" they then focus on the video.

Sanjay : Long time Shravan. You have grown up into quite a man. (He smirks) . Well I hope those scenes are not forgotten.

Shravan grits his teeth and clutches the side of table hard turning his knuckles white. He closes his eyes

"Run away Shravan. Run away. Take Kamini and Pushkar with you child. Just go away. And remember darling I am with you there always" his mother smiled at him with blood all her body but that smile intact on her face.

He starts sweating remembering those days. Pushkar keeps his hand on his shoulder knowing his turmoil. "Bhai" he says. And Shravan snaps his eyes open. "Ha.." "I..I am fine." He says. And then watches the video.

Sanjay: Did I not give you a trip back? Well don't you dare do any attempt of going against or you know I have three person on my target and I can shoot any of them. Any of them. And I don't need to give a proof to it. As you know before also it's done. Bye Bye Shravan.

And the video switches off.  Shravan groans. Pushkar stands up from the place irritated and picks a vase nearby and smashes it in ground with a bang. Shravan didn't react, it was compulsory for him. He was not him who can easily compose their own emotions. He was a emotional boy.

But hearing the shattering sound Kamini ran to their room and was shocked seeing Pushkar angry and Shravan sitting with his face buried in his hand. She ran to Pushkar and asked worried. "What happened Pushkar? What's this?"