Chapter 15

Shravan fell unconscious....

"Preeti..I don't know why. Something is scary about today" Pushkar said worried. "Don't worry Shravan will mend everything correct"

"Preeti..Bhai isn't here yet" he says after checking the time. "Pushkar...the war has begun" Preeti was shocked checking out the mail send by Shravan to her at that moment.

And both gave a shocking look to each other.

In warehouse.

Suman was in dizzy state, she was kept under drugs. Sanjay came there with Aarav and his men. "Wake this girl up!" He orders his men. And one of his men splashes water on her face. She slowly opens her eyes. "What..What do you all want?" She asked tears flowing.

"I want you to marry Aarav" Sanjay says clutching her cheeks in between her hands. Suman gets shocked hearing him. "No..No..I...I cannot" she says. "I am not asking you. I am informing you" he jerks her head off.

Suman's POV

I was in deep slumber when again a splash od water hit my face hard. I was now used to it...used to get a hard hit direct on my face by any means. A soft pained chuckle left my mouths. I saw Papa and Aarav standing infront of me. Huhh Papa...How can he be a father to anyone. It's shame for all fathers. He is Sanjay Sharma just Sanjay Sharma and after all I am not Suman Sharma. I am a Tiwari. I am Raghuvar Tiwari's granddaughter and Priya Tiwari's daughter and I am wife of.... It was just a joke. It was just a joke of me. I hate to hear it. I hate to hear that I am Shravan Malhotra's wife. So called wife.

He walked towards me. And clutched my cheeks in between his thumb and fingers. Almost digging his nails into my skin. It hurts.. Gosh.

I slowly asked him "What...What do you want?"

He smirked and replied "I want you to marry Aarav" he says. "No...No..I cannot" immediate was my reply. One face flowed infront of me. It was to be him.

"I am not asking you. I am informing you" he jerked my head off. So hard that I almost thought that my spinal cord broke.

"I can't. I am married. I am married to Shravan" I say tears rolling. "Owh I have a way for it. I will bring the divorce papers for it. And also notuvh people know about it. Right?" He says

He knew. He knew everything. I hate Shravan. I hate him but I don't know why this marriage was so dear to me. I cannot lose it. I..I don't know why. God please save me. Please save me.

"Well Suman. I have a surprise for you. Your birthday is coming in two days. So I have a gift for you. Someone is joining you here soon. Infact in 19 minutes. Are you excited?" Sanjay asked me. I wondered who it was. God not my family. Please not anyone.

Slowly I heard commotions outside the cell where I was kept. Someone perhaps was dragged. Dragged quite heard. Hearing the groan it was some male. "Bring him fast." Sanjay shouted and one of them brought the person inside. The man with tall built was brought inside blindfolded. My vision stuck on him. He was.... He was Shravan. But why..but why were they assaulting him. He was their partner. What's going on here? What's happening?

He had blood traces going through his neck. He looked so messed up. He was forced to sit by his knees. And he groaned. The man of his built in that terrible condition is a sadistic scene to watch.

"How is the surprise Suman?" Aarav asked. And then his eyes met mine. His those rough brown orbs looked so innocent, so wanted. These are totally confusing for me. "See both husband and wife are present here" Sanjay looked at us and then he began. "Come on sign this divorce papers. Right over" he throws that paper on my face.