Chapter 2

In the evening

The door bell rings of Tiwari Killa. Suman was preparing the dough for Bature when she heard the ringing. She went to the door wiping her hands as she opened the door she finds Preeti standing there in beautiful floral dress.

Suman had a big smile on her face. Preeti also smiled seeing her. "Preeti..." Suman squeals. She takes her in a bone crushing hug. Preeti also reciprocates the same warmth. "How are you di?" Preeti asks lovingly. "I am all good. How are you my Preety Preeti" she asks taking her to the hall area.

"All good Di. Just is exhausted with the big city rush. I wish I could have your life..." Hearing her Suman shouts "Preeti dare you say so again." Preeti realises her fault she stands infront of her and holds her by her shoulder. "Di till now you are..." She couldn't complete as Manju comes there. "My beta...preeti" her all sweetness comes pouring down as if honey fall is flowing from her mouth.

She takes her in hug and showers kisses on her face. Irritatingly Preeti frees herself from her grip. "Mumma what is this..I am now a young lady. And you are treating as if I am a 6 year old baby girl. Come on mumma." She irritatedly sits down on the sofa. Suman suppresses her giggles while Manju eyes her and she becomes silent. "Go and bring some water for her can't you see my baby has come in such hot sun. Go" Manju orders her.

"Mumma please I am not a baby I can take it myself and also she is not our maid that she is gonna listen your orders. " Preeti defends her sister. "No baby.. It's just that I am requesting her a glass of water for you" She shows her fake sweetness. "Preeti calm down..let me bring your favourite lemon water..you sit here" Suman says and Preeti passes a smile to her. "Baby what have you brought for us from London" Manju sits beside Preeti. "Many a things Mumma." She brings her suitcase and opens it for gift.

Meanwhile Suman comes out of the kitchen with the lemon water and hands it over to Preeti. "Thank you di. Come and sit na...I have brought some gifts for you". Preeti makes her sit on the sofa. She brings out a nice hand bag for Manju "Mumma this is for you". "Owh my God this is so preety like my baby..Thank you darling" Manju has a big smile on her face but it didn't take much long to turn in a frown when she saw Preeti handing a big box to Suman.

"What is all this Preeti?" Suman asks astonished. "You check it out." Preeti insist her to open as she opens she finds a ipad and an iphone. "O My God! Such pricey thing" Manju gets shocked. "Preeti I can't take this. It's so costly" Suman closes the box and hands it back to her "No di...It's of no cost infront of the sacrifices you are doing for me and my family...so stop this banter. And take it. It's just the 0.1% of whatever you have done for me." She emotionally says to her. "Preeti...you are my sister...and that's my responsibility to do for you..". "Same goes this way too." She smiles at her. "And also my di is going to Delhi now so she needs all this." The duo shares a hug and a pair of eyes just reverberated jealousy.

The day passed in a rush and the next morning arrived. Everyone was preparing for the engagement. Preeti when heard about it didn't like it at first but on Suman's compulsion..she remained "Mum". The engagement got completed without any glint of happiness on Suman's face. She just did for the sake of her family. Days passed and the day came when she was going to leave for Delhi in these days only one thing rang in her ears that were...

Flashback

"You bitch wherever you may be. I will hunt you down. So never ever try to take any step or else I will destroy everything around you..and also YOU" Aarav said while he had come to meet her after engagement.

"Take this phone and keep it with you. I need every minute knowledge about you. Even you pee...you get to first inform me...get that." He said giving her a open kiss on base of her neck...she could just drop silent tears..