Chapter 11

Suman came out of the flashback...a deadly one. "I didn't... didn't kill her." She fumbled.

"You did Suman...If you hadn't call her that day she would have been alive. You killed her Suman...you killed a family." Shravan said throwing an accusing daggers on her. "Shrav..Shravan trust me..I..I didn't." She was all sweaty by now.

"Get ready for tomorrow we are getting married." Shravan says. He leaves her.

Next Morning

"Pushkar...is everything ready?" He asks. "Yes Bhai...Mehta ji has already reached there and he is waiting for our turn. Well bhai what about Mom?" Out of blue the question was thrown. Shravan had totally forgotten about Kamini. He gave a look to him.

"We will inform her once we are back..." He said cuffing his arm. "Bhai..think..." Shravan throws a deadly glare that stops Pushkar further. "Has Arjun reached there?" Shravan asks.

"He is there. He is fully prepared. I don't think anything much is for Arjun to work there." Pushkar says putting up his blazer. "No we can't take Mishra for granted. You know how he is."

"Ok let's go..." Shravan and Pushkar leaves. They go to Suman's room who was standing infront of the mirror dressed in a ethnic wear emotionless.

Her beauty was lost...Her bravery was lost..Her everything was lost.

"Let's go Sumo" Shravan takes her hand in his and leaves the house.

There at the court they meet with their lawyer.. Suman was just walking lifeless where ever she was dragged. They both entered the court room. 

"Come Mr. Malhotra.. Please have a seat." The judge welcomed him.

"It's okay Mr. Sahni..We just want to get over with the procedure as soon as possible...Okay?" He says with a courtesy of smile.

"Yeah sure..you both just need to sign these papers." He says showing them the sheets. "Okay" Shravan takes the pen in his hand and signs all the papers and then passes it to Suman.."Sign it! Suman" he said. Suman takes it in her hand and sign those papers. Pushkar passes a garland to both of them and they exchanged them.

Shravan's POV

I hate it...I just hate myself whenever I see pain in her eyes..I just can't take in me seeing her so lifeless...

Last night was one of the deadly night for me to bring back those memories into her head again..I know why she is suffering from such disorders...after all it's not easy to see so many people die infront of her when she was so young...I know it's tough to lose your loved ones.. It's tough... But I had to or else she would have never married to me. But..all these..all these have to end one day...have to one day...

Shravan's POV ends

Shravan takes a sigh and takes her cold hand in his large warm hand. "Suman you go with Pushkar from the back of the court because the media has already been informed by someone about me..So I need to handle them. Go with Pushkar" there was no reciprocation. He asks Pushkar to take her home..But before leaving he whispered in Shravan's ear. "I know you will handle the media but what about MOM"

Shravan knew it's gonna be a tough time.  He came out of the court and stood infront of the media people.

"Sir..Sir..." All of them were shouting like anything.

"Quite please...Just settle down and ask me one after the other...I am here to answer you all guys" he makes them silent.

"Sir...Why are you here in court any case?" One of the reporter ask..