Chapter 18

"Shravan don't panic okay..And don't get... nervous.. You..You will be fine...ryt..and also...we are..we are there for you..okay" Suman said making him wear the OT dress. Shravan just smiled at her. And let her banter things. After she was done tying the last lace. Shravan turned and faced her. "Sumo" he cupped her face.

"I am fine.. I have gone on many mission where we have no idea that when we will breath our last. Then also I had to.  So calm down Sumo...You need to." Shravan made her understand.

"At that point of time. I wasn't there waiting for you to come back and give me a hug saying 'I am back' but now the case is different. So you have to come back for me." Her eyes welled up. "Summmooo" he pulled her towards him and put a chaste kiss on her forehead. A deep one.

"Chachi is here?" He asked. "hmm..she is waiting outside let me call her. You sit down" she made him sit on the bed and went out to call Kamini. Kamini rushed inside the room, Shravan got up seeing her. "Chachi..." He called. Kamini ran to hug him tight. Shravan also hugged her.

Kamini let all her tears shed away. "Chachi please calm down. Relax. I am fine Chachi" he caressed her hair.
"Chachi..." He broke the hug. "Be strong. You need to handle them too."

"Enough of this Shravan. I can't do this anymore. I need you this time for all of us. For Me, For Pushkar, For Suman." She caressed her face. And he leaned to her touch.

They were consoling each other when a nurse comes inside informing them that Shravan was needed to taken to OT.

Suman and Pushkar came inside followed by Preeti. Shravan went to Pushkar with a smile on his face. He took him in a hug. "Bhai..I love you.." he said in the hug. "I love you too.. Pushkar" he broke the hug.

Then he goes to Suman and puts a deep kiss on her forehead. Suman swallows the lump and says "Will wait for you?" And Shravan goes with the nurse to OT. His vitals were checked and the the operation begins.

Suman, Pushkar, Kamini and Preeti all were waiting outside the Operation Theatre for last four hours when the doctor comes out of OT.. Suman and Pushkar runs to him.

"Doctor... Doctor How is Shravan?" Suman asks. "Relax Mrs. Malhotra..the operation was successful. We can not comment on his condition right now. As soon as he gets conscious we need to do some vital tests and then you all can meet him up." The doctor informed.

"And..And how much time will it take to get him conscious." Suman asked. "May be 12-14 hrs.."

"Ok thank you doctor.." Pushkar, Suman all sighed in relief.

As they were rejoicing it when suddenly Pushkar's phone rings. He excuses himself. Suman noticed him..he was quite tensed while talking on the phone. Suman went to him. "Pushkar..." She kept her hand on his shoulder. "Ha Suman.." he turns. "Any problem?" She asks sensing something wrong.

"No.. actually it's regarding Sanjay Sharma." He says worried. "What has happened?"

"Actually it's about a week and we haven't conducted any trial of his. It is against the law Suman. We cannot detain him for long. We may have to release him." Pushkar says.

"What?" Suman was shocked hearing him. "How is that possible? How can law release people like him. He has done such henious crime."

"But Suman it's not proved yet...We need to do that. I don't know how am gonna handle all this without bhai...I wish he recovers soon. I can't give him these stress so soon." He looks towards OT. "No..no... Shravan can't be informed. Pushkar..can you show me those legal papers of Sanjay Sharma." Suman asks.

"Yeah they are home."

"Ok let's go home. Chachi and Preeti is here. If anything happens they will inform us. Come..." Suman and Pushkar heads to the parking area.