Chapter 7b

This was actually a part of chapter 7 but it was way too lengthy according to me so I cut it down into two. Hope you enjoy this...

"Come with me" Shravan opened the door for Suman who was shivering due to cold. He held her hand in his and brought her near the door and rang the bell. His security came and opened the door. As the door opens he sees Kamini standing with her hands folded infront of her chest and staring Shravan with anger.

Shravan enters first and followed by Suman. "Chachi..." He approached to her but was cut "Come to my room"and she turns back to leave. "Chachi...Chachi listen" but she had left the place.

"Listen you stand here I am coming in two minutes" Shravan looks at her and then runs behind his chachi.

Suman sits down on the couch she rubs her hands as she was feeling way too cold when a servant comes to her and says. "Sir has asked you to change in these clothes. Come with me I will show you the room" he politely gave a dress to her. She smiled and took it. She felt so overwhelming that Shravan didn't forget about her even already he himself being in mess.

She followed the servant and reached a beautiful room with shades of blue and white. "Thank you" she cordially said to servant. "It's my duty ma'am" she felt wired when called by word ma'am.

She gets inside the washroom to get changed.

_______________________________________

"What's all this Shravan? I didn't expect from you this. Is that low my upbringing Shravan?" Kamini frustratedly said. "Chachi please don't say like that! You are not able to understand I am just..." He was cut.

"What Shravan? What is this? Do you know how humiliated I felt infront of all guests. And especially Vandana and hee family. I couldn't have even the guts to look into their eyes. You ashamed me Shravan...You did ashamed me. What will Bhaisahab and Bhabhi think of me that I couldn't do any good..." Shravan shouted in between "This is for Ma and Papa only Chachi" His eyes all red and just pain visible in those innocent eyes.

"This is for Ma and Papa Chachi" he said slowly. Kamini was shocked hearing him. "What?"

_______________________________________

Here Suman came out of the washroom drying her hair when she hears someone shouting. To watch out Suman goes to the hall area where a person showing his back to her and his hands were kept on his waist was finding something. Suman thought him to be a traitor. She narrowed her eyes and pulled out a vase from the nearby table.

Suman went near him tiptoed without making any sound. She raised her vase...

_______________________________________

"Shravan whatever you said I understand." Kamini was sitying on the bed and Shravan knelt infront of her near her legs. "But what about this girl? She is innocent! Why to involve her?" Kamini asked. Shravan stood up wiping his tears. "Chachi She is Suman Tiwari..Raghuvar Tiwari's granddaughter" Now perhaps this information also was like a bomb on Kamini. "What? She is that Suman!" Kamini asks. Shravan nods his head in a yes. Kamini was unable to digest so many shocks all together. As she was under a shock when a heart wrenching scream of Suman and someone was heard by Shravan. "Sumo" Shravan whispered. And Kamini whispers "Aa gaya Kamina" and both rush to the hall to check out what's happening.

"What's happening here?" Shravan shouts standing in middle of the hall. Both Suman and The guy runs to him. "Shravan he is here to kill us. He might be that goon's friend." Suman said looking at that guy. "What? Are you out of your mind behenji" The guy shouted. "Are you a crack? Idiot" Suman's jaw drops hearing "behenji" . "Haww you called me behenji? How dare you?" She shrieked. "Stop it guys" Shravan shouted.