Chapter 5

In Evening

"Urvashi..Did you check on the drinks?" Suman shouted from the kitchen. "Oh God I forgot" came the reply. "Ugghhh Urvashi..you..." She slammed her head. "Sorry Suman okay let me do it now." She immediately leaves. "Uff....still the cake is left to bake and the smoothie..Gosh" she wipes her sweat from her sleeves. Then the door bell rings. "Coming" she shouts. She wipes her hand on her apron and opens the door. "Shravan" she gets shocked.

Suman's POV

I was already messed up with this kitchen work and there someone comes on the door. I am sure it is Urvashi. So I shouted "Coming" as I opened the door. I found HIM there. Only this escaped my mouth in shock "SHRAVAN".

He was wearing a normal black shirt paired with jeans. His look quite gave a decency flavour to his character. But I only knew what decency was to him.  "Shravan you are here so early? " I asked. He immediately pushed me away and entered inside the house. "What the hell" I said. "It's heaven Sumo" he replies looking around the house. "Ha? Sorry" I also locked the door and entered but that quite gave me goosebumps and weird feeling in my stomach. "The Home" he looked towards me with a smirk. He forwards over a beautiful bouquet of Tulips. "This is for you my beautiful"  Tulips are my favourite but..how did he know that? Gosh. He is so a mystery man.

"Thank you" I took it from him. "Well is everything prepared?" He asks while sitting on the sofa. I think I used a wrong word for him DECENCY. "No a lot of work is left." I keep the bouquet on the table and head towards kitchen. I felt his footsteps coming towards me. As I see from the corner of my eyes I find him leaning on kitchen slab beside him.

He folds his hand near his chest. I started cutting the left veggies when he suddenly says. "You look beautiful" My hand froze and my eyes meets with him. And only one thought did rounds in my mind. Does a girl with messy bun and oversized T-shirt and pants look beautiful to someone.

"Ha?" I could only reciprocate this. He leans towards me and whispers. "My Sumo looks beautiful in every attire..you look beautiful even when you wake up in the morning all messed up after a long tiring night of making LOVE" the word love he pronounced was as if...as if it was made for HIM only.

I turned my eyes and looked towards him. "Please... please let me work." I said. He removed himself away from me. And I again started working.
"Sumo... what's this?" Comes the voice. I turn my face to watch him. He had removed the lid and was taking the aroma in him. I smiled at him...he looked cute.."It's Vegetable Korma" I replied and started working.

"It looks yum." He said. And then I realized that the sizzled pan was kept there right now. I was about to turn him to inform about that before that he had already messed up. There comes a shriek "Aahhh"

"Shravan" I immediately rushed towards him. He was truly in pain. I took his hand in my hands and saw it was already red. "Shravan what ate you doing.  Couldn't you sit silently?"  I scolded and took his finger in my mouth and sucked it not realising the consequences.

Suman's POV end

_______________________________________

Shravan's POV

The dishes looked quite yum..Seeing them I got a good idea how good cook she was..I turned towards the second dish kept on a pan it looked quite spicy as I was going to touch it unfortunately my hand just kept in contact with the pan and Fuck it was damn hot. I shrieked in pan. "Shravan" she shouted. She ran towards me and took my hand in hers very gently..it felt...it felt so homely. "Shravan what are you doing. Couldn't you sit silently?" This felt so good. But the thing was yet to come..as soon as she took my finger in her mouth that I..I don't know did what to whole of my body..It sent a shiver through whole of my body.