Chapter 12

Shravan came out of the washroom in his vest and track pants...He saw Suman all ready for the day..she was in simple suit with her open hairs on her shoulder. Shravan smiled seeing her.

Shravan went behind her their eyes locked in the mirror. Shravan bends to her height and whispered in her ears "You are a devil disguised in angel" and kissed her ear lobes. He takes his shirt from the bed and headed to downstairs.

Suman turned and touched her ear lobe..she smiled. She felt good. She felt nice for the first time..

After sometime she came downstairs..she saw all were on table already. Kamini was scolding Pushkar for something and Shravan was having a laugh on it. She felt good seeing them..it reminded of her family. Her small family.

Suman's POV

Shravan is so lucky to have such family. A dotting brother and a loving Chachi who is no less than a mother infact more than a mother. I had also my mother...my fa...

"Mumma...see I got the star of the month batch." Suman squealed in joy and reached her mother.

"Owh my baby...I am proud of you" as she was about to lift her she felt a pain in her back and she winced. Suman got tensed. "Mumma are you fine.." She asked.

"Yes baccha.. It's just too much work na..Mumma will be fine dear." She caressed her face.

She was giggling with her mumma when she hears her father shout "Will you too bitches stop all these..It is hurting my head..Just get lost" this terrifies Suman and tears start appearing in her eyes." Her mother looks at her. "No baby...no caring..Mumma is always with you..If you ever feel weak just recall me..and see everything will be okay..You will not be afraid. Okay?"

"Mumma please never let me go.. Always be with me..with your Suman. Promise" little Suman forwards her tiny hands. "Promise" she keeps her hand on her. And the mother-daughter shares a hug.

"Suman..Suman" Kamini was calling her. She comes back to reality and looks at them. "Come beta" she calls. She passes a smile and descends down the rest of the stairs.

She sits beside Kamini and infront of Shravan. "Good Morning behenji." Pushkar greets her. "Good morning Pushy cat" she also give it back. "Pushkar!!What is this? She is your bhabhi now" Kamini scolds Pushkar. "Mumma please..She is better as my behenji. I had never imagined her as my bhabhi. So let it be as it was" he says munching on her bread jam.

"You are too much Pushkar. Leave it..Suman take this have some paratha. You have become so thin now a days. Now I will take care of your diet" Kamini says authoratively.

Suman feels elated from the love. "Thank you Chachi" she chokes. "Aww..my baccha" Kamini takes her in a hug. Shravan and Pushkar gets happy seeing them bond so good.

Three weeks pass by happily. Shravan coming home back.. teasing his wifey in their room but never got beyond kiss. Although a passionate one knocking both of them out of their breaths. Suman was happy with Kamini. Now she didn't hate Shravan but didn't even like her. She felt a comfort zone with Pushkar they would generally hang out together only making Shravan jealous of it. Although he enjoyed seeing Suman happy.

The situation was at peace .. the people are at peace except one.

"Bhai.. Why are you so tensed up. Everything is fine" Pushkar said keeping hand on his tensed shoulder.

"No Pushkar. You are not understanding" he says rubbing his temple.

"But Bhai..They aren't doing anything. So?"