Chapter 4

Suman's POV

I ran aimlessly on a never-ending road and that same gunman was just behind me. While running I just stumbled on a stone and fell badly hurting my knees, I tried to get up but couldn't.. perhaps for nth time but all were failed attempts no sooner the gunman arrived infront of me with the gun aiming right on my face...I crawled backward moving my head  in a no. But he pulled the trigger and shot direct on my face. And I could only shout "MAAAAAAAAA"

I opened my eyes out of breathlessness. As I opened my eyes I found myself laying on a very fluffy bed covered by a blanket. I shot myself up and touched my face. I found nothing no marks.. nothing. I sighed in a relief.. Just a minute..hey...where am I? Whose room is this? No one is here..I again started sweating badly. Oh Gosh! Where am I? Is this Aarav..?

As I was lost in my thoughts. I heard the door open with a screech, it alarmed my whole body. My hands shivered..my heartbeats running marathon.

I turned and my eyes just focussed on the door. A quite a built body came inside...His shadow blocked his own appearance. But when he walked a little distance his face came into show...and I don't know what cane into me. I threw the blanket off and I ran to hug him tight with all of my life.

Suman's POV ends

Suman hugged him so tight that he choked.

"Suman relax I am here" he caressesd her hair. "Please please save me they will kill me.. please please" she sobs and tightens the hug. "It's okay my SUMO...I am here."! "Please please don't leave me or else they will kill me.. please please" She tightens the hug. "It's okay sweetheart...Relax you are safe" he rubs her back for her to relax. He then takes her in his arms and carries her to the bed. He makes her lay down.

"R u fine?" He asks her. She simply nods for the question. "Ho..How did I land here in your house?" She asks. "Actually it happened so that I was driving by that way and I found you lying unconscious on the road. So I picked you up and brought you home." He gave a simple explanation.

"Owh..so...so...di..did you find anyone there?" She asks quite suspicious. "Nope my dear..I didn't" he neared to her and little and she moves back hitting her back to the headboard. "Hey sweety I am not a traitor" he says giving a loop smile.

"Okay now the nurse will bring you some soup..have it and take a rest for the day" saying this he stands to leave. "I am fine...I need to go home" she shouts. Shravan turns to her "Sumo you aren't fine." he softly replies. Suman stands up and goes to him "Mr. Malhotra first thing I am not SUMO and the second thing is I am fine and by the way Mr. That's my body and I will know more good about it" she snaps her finger at him.

Shravan nears her with a smirk. "Owh yeah...I don't think so this body is yours only" he holds her by her waist. "Your each and everything is mine... everything..." He eyes her luscious lips. She gets jitters in her whole body while hearing him... "I..I..." She fumbles.."Yes tell I..I.." "I need to go Shravan" She speaks in one breath closing her eyes. Suman slowly opens her eyes to watch his reaction where he is standing in same position smiling at her. "I will drop you home" he declares.

"But I can go by myself." She slowly says. "That's my order Sumo not your choice" he gives a smirk and heads downstairs. Suman takes her sling bag and slowly follows him downstairs. As she looks at her surroundings she finds the house beautiful and magnificent as if it's a palace to live in. Her jaw drops seeing the house and the servants working here and there.

"Oh God! This Shravan Malhotra is so rich. He has so beautiful house as if..as if each corner is made with atmost care. He is handsome enough..he is so rich. He can definitely get anyone then why is he behind me? Am I that beautiful?" She thinks in her mind. By that time they had reached the car. Shravan as a gentleman opens the door for her. As she sits inside the car before closing the door he looks at her eyes and says "You are more than beautiful you can imagine." He says and shuts the door.