Chapter 6

"You will be our special guest SUMO" Shravan stared at her.

_______________________________________

Suman's POV

"You will be our special guest SUMO" and that word did bring a big shock for me. Was he? No..no hr can't he can never accept a girl like me infront of everyone. But he..he did call us.

Please please Urvashi say a no and then to prove the best "Yeah sure we are coming. And I will definitely bring Suman with us" comes her reply. "No..No Urvashi I...I am...I have little work in my college and exams are also nearing..." I fumbled. "Owh just cut the crap. Don't worry Shravan she is there on time." Urvashi said. I just could give her a stare. Was she for real?

"Okay Guys I am leaving it was nice meeting you all. And Sumo" he turned towards me. He took my hand in his and it did send a shiver in whole of my body and the next made me curse myself badly. He just pulled me and kissed my cheeks and that too...that too infront of everyone. What kind of person he is. "This was for the food you made. It was just too yum. I liked it. You make food homely." He said with perhaps a genuine smile.

I separated myself from him immediately. "That's my way to show gratitude. I hope you guys didn't mind." He said looking at everyone who had their eyes in their hand seeing us. Urvashi composes herself and comes beside me. "Owh no...no not at all. I do understand. Actually she makes so good food that she always reminds me of my mother. Did you remember your Mum..I hope ahe also makes such good food" this was as if a 'Fat Man' bomb on his head.

I don't know what havoc it created in him but it did. His smiling face did at once become stern as if some cord of his heart was plucked either be it of hate or sadness but it did. "I have to leave. Good Bye" he said with a stern face and left the face even without looking back. Wait..Why even I am bothered about his looking back.

He vanished like a mist in the thirsty soil. This change in his behaviour triggered me in my heart. My trance of thought was broken when Aditya came from back and nudged me. "Madam could you please accompany me to the streets there?" His one question made me smile. "Just a minute" and I left.

_______________________________________

Shravan's POV

I cannot take it well. I rushed to the parking area for my car I opened the door and slammed it hard after entering. I picked up the speed of my car and dashed through the lonely roads of night venting out my frustration. "Did you remember your Mum" the words were just hammering my head. It hurts me..It hurts. My heart aches and bleeds hearing about Mum. Why am I the only child in the whole world to face this? I hate it..I hate it.

I put the breaks and the car came to a screeching halt making it take a circle. I came out of the car.

Why it is so bad always? Why? I ran my fingers through my hairs in frustration. When suddenly my phone rings.

Shravan's POV ends

"Hello" Shravan picks the call. "Where are you beta? Vandana has come for your dresses and all. Could you please make it early?" Kamini asks. "Okay Chachi I am coming" he cuts the call and rushes to the car.

_______________________________________

Malhotra Mansion

"Shravan! How is it?" Vandana shows a beautiful lehenga to him. "Hmm" comes a reply. "What is this Shravan from last one hour your one reply is hmm. Chachi he is too much" Vandana grumpily sits on the couch. "Shravan!!What happened beta?" Kamini asks.

"Nothing Chachi. It's just I am a little tensed. I am really sorry Vandana. Could you make it in your own? I need to rest. You just choose a similar dress to mine. I need to leave. I apologize" Saying this he leaves the area.