Chapter 10

Suman was all shocked to see these. Her revire breaks when she hears the door click. She saw Shravan coming out of the room only in his lowers and wiping off extra water from his hair.

Suman turned to him with fierceness in her eyes. Shravan then notices her. "Sumo you here?" He asks. Suman gives a smirk and starts clapping. "What a pleasant surprise you gave me Shravan?" She says with a taunt visible.

Shravan frowns. "What are you saying Sum..." He stops in between noticing the pictures in her hand. Now he came to the terms on her behaviour. "Sumo give them back" he was about to go near her. "Dare you call me Sumo again?" She shouts pointing a finger on her.

"Sumo give that back to me" he asks her again. "I didn't know you were this cheap Shravan..you got out all my information like this....are...are you from some mafia gang?" She asks a fear did rise in her. "What the fuck are you talking? You don't know anything so give them back"Shravan says.

"A..aa..Mr. Shravan Malhotra I DIDN'T knew anything but NOW I know everything." She says. "You used me..you used me for some of your benefits or are...are you going to kill me..Ha? Tell me?" She shouted.

Shravan's POV

"A..aa..Mr. Shravan Malhotra I DIDN'T knew anything but NOW I know everything." She says. "You used me..you used me for some of your benefits or are...are you going to kill me..Ha? Tell me?" She shouted. I searched in her eyes there were no emotions..it was blank..it just..had fierceness that totally took away her state of fear. I had never seen her so bold with her words.

"Give it back Sumo" I asked. "Owh yeah take it back" she said and handed it over. This was amusing and was already known that something was coming. "But...Mr. Shravan Malhotra..I need a promise from you in return." She said. I scrunched my eyebrows. "You have to set me free. And I am living this house right away. And you won't follow me back." She said with strictness in her tone.

"You won't" I said with my stubbornness. "I will or else....you know the consequences." She said.
She was about to leave when I pull her back and thrashed her to the wall. I then smashed by lips on her soft ones. The kiss wasn't a normal one. I vented out everything in that kiss. She tried to push me away. But as soon as her warm hands came in contact with my cold bare chest it just awakened each and every nerve of mine. She struggled hard but that died under my need, my love....

Shravan's POV ends

Shravan leaves her. But not distancing himself. Both panting for breath. "You....are....not....going....anywhere..." He says catching his breath. "You..you... can't do this to me" she says tears flowing from her eyes.
"Try me" he says with a confidence in his voice. He leaves her and goes out of the room...

Suman starts wailing sitting down ln the cold floor. "Ma...Ma...." She is feeling helpless... totally helpless. As if...as if someone have taken away her limbs away.

She sits there for hours and then as sunsets she stands up and goes out of the room. She comes to hall when Kamini comes out.

"Are Suman beta?? Are you leaving for somewhere?" She asks sweetly. Suman was all emotionless standing there. "Are what happened? By the way I have made nice cupcakes for you..Wanna try?" She says but then also there was no reply from her. "You have had only told Suman that you liked my bakeries..you know Shravan.."

"Shravan...Shravan.." she whispered and left the place. Kamini couldn't decipher anything. She thought to talk to Shravan once about it.

In the evening

Shravan came back home. He was all tired from whole day work.. just he was entering the hallway when Kamini stopped her. "What's going on Shravan?" She asked folding her hands near her chest. Shravan turned to her and by her look of eyes he knew what she was indicating too..but he was hell tired to explain her right at the moment. "Nothing Chachi...she is just stressed out".