♛2♛

"Are there moments when I see unrequited crushes or ex-boyfriends slow dancing with their dates and kind of want to stab myself in the spleen with a salad fork? Yeah, sure."

~ Sloane Crosley

I tripped over something and fell into the road. A big truck was speeding towards me but I didn't get up, I felt so dumbstruck and frozen. I was suddenly pushed out of the way and I screamed.

"Hayes!!"

I heard someone whisper out my name but I couldn't find who it was. I was so confused that it was impossible to be so stupid at this moment.

"Naulie!" I heard it again but it got louder. I opened my eyes and Carter was sitting next to me where Hayes was suppose to be. I had finally realized that it was only a dream. I let out a giant breath and ran my hands down my face gently, being careful so I didn't smear my makeup.

"Are you okay?" He placed his hand on my shoulder, looking into my eyes worryingly and very confused as I was in my dream. I nodded at him.

"Yeah," I shook my head while pressing my lips together. "Just a bad dream, I guess."

He grinned and chuckled at me. "About Hayes"

I scrunched my eyebrows together. "Yeah, how did you know?"

He squeezed his lips together and tried not to laugh or smile, which he had succeeded. "You screamed out Hayes."

He ended up laughing a bit anyways. I looked down at my lap and saw that my iPhone was laying on my lap, on YouTube. I guess I fell asleep while watching Pewdiepie. I locked it, pushed everything back into my bag and got out of the van with Carter.

Once I stumbled out of the vehicle and went to retrieve my bag, I was pointed and laughed at by the guys.

"Hayes!" Matt mocked me in a whiney girl tone. Taylor laughed, and so did Dillon. Hayes came walking back with Nash to the van, clueless.

"What's so funny?" Hayes asked with a grin.

"Nothing, Hayes. Here Naulie." Cameron handed me my luggage. I took the handle out so I could drag it on its wheels. My brother leaned over to me and whispered, while the others got out their luggage. "Don't mind them, they're just messing with you. They love you, Naulie."

I nodded and followed Carter into the giant airport, everyone else tailing us. I placed my luggage next to Carters black suitcase, and there from then on was the others, so they all could go through baggage check. We then sat down and waited for them to pull up on the conveyer belt. I took out my phone, along with my headphones, so I could listen to my usoc as we waited, very, very impatiently.

Drinking From The Bottle by Calvin Harris. My life in one song basically. I'm all about taking risks and just living life to the fullest.

I closed my eyes and imagined what the tour was going to be like. Music, dancing, performing, screaming fans, meet and greets, signings, and just straight up fun. I smiled to myself.

'We live. We die. We give. We try. We kiss. We fight.' the song sang. I opened my eyes and looked to my right where Hayes was all of a sudden sitting next to me. I jumped a bit from being startled and I gasped. Hayes grinned widely and I guess he was laughing; I couldn't hear anything. I took off my headphones and placed them on my neck until he finally stopped laughing.

"Hey our luggage is here, we gotta go." He pressed his lips together and stood up. I zipped up my bag, put it on my back to get my luggage. Matthew handed it me and soon enough, we walked through security and finally made it to the venue.

I placed my phone in my front pocket of my shorts and Cameron handed me my ticket. We showed the lady our tickets, she scanned them, and gave us access.

I shoved my luggage in the upper carrier and sat in my seat next to the window on the left side of the plane. My music was still playing so I took my phone out of my pocket and paused it. Hayes sat down next to me and smiled. "So what songs do you plan on performing?" He asked me.

"I was thinking Eighteen Cool by Hoodie Allen and doing a dance routine to Get Low by DJ Snake with Cameron. Possibly some other that I can't think of right now." I laughed a little.

He laughed a bit as well. "Cool."

"What's up, guys?" Dillion asked as he sat in his set next to Hayes, next to the isle.

"Just talking." I answered with a shrug.

"Mhm, right." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No not like that, sicko."

Dillion laughed and Hayes laughed along.

"I'm just teasing, Naulie. I wouldn't be mean to you on purpose." Dillion messed up my hair.

I fixed my hair as the flight attendant announced that the plane is about to lift off. I looked out the window as we went higher and higher from the ground and into the sky.

I put my phone on airplane mode and then went into my edits file on my MacBook. I was currently editing Cameron's video footage for his YouTube channel.

I sat back against the seat and looked up at the ceiling with a sigh.

"You alright?" Hayes asked.

I looked at him and nodded. "Just tired."

"Than go to sleep."

"But I don't want to."

"Naulie."

"Fine." I closed my laptop and pushed it down into my bag that was by my feet on the floor. I put my beats back over my head and plugged it into my phone.

I fell asleep listening to You & Me by Bassnectar feat. W. Darling.