♕5♕

"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

~ Edgar Allan Poe

I woke up to the bright sun shining through the crack of the curtain. I put my hand over my eyes to block it and sat up. I stretched my arms up with a yawn escaping my mouth and rubbed my eyes. I looked down at my hands and realized I had just smudged my makeup from yesterday. "Awe man." I whispered to myself.

I got up and got inside my suitcase and grabbed my makeup bag and brought into the bathroom, along with some denim shorts and a navy blue tank top that had the number eighty-two on it in white. I placed my clothes in the bathroom counter and my bag in the corner. The right side was mine and the left side was Lexis.

I turned the shower on and striped out of my blue plaid pajama shorts and white tank top. I hopped inside the shower and closed the sliding glass door. The walls inside the shower was a beautiful black marble and the tub was grey.

I washed my hair and conditioned it, then ran my razor over both legs. I washed my body, rinsed off, and was out in less then twenty minutes.

I dried off and got dressed into my clothes, then brushed my hair and teeth. I wiped off the running eyeliner and mascara that was on my eyes and put on a new light layer of it on my eyes.

I came out of the bathroom and Lexi was still asleep. I went over to my bag and got Cameron's camera. I turned it on and started recording.

"Day one of the DigiTour. We are currently in Phoenix, Arizona and I'm about to wake up my roommate." I whispered to the camera as I walked over to the mini refrigerator. I sat the camera down and angled it so you could see the bed.

I jumped on her bed and fell on top of her and started shaking her. "Lexiiiiii!!! Wake up!!!!!"

"Bitch! I'm awake." She pushed me off her and I landed on my back, on the floor. We died of laughter but I finally said, "Get the damn camera."

I covered my face as I laughed and replied what just happened over and over again in my mind.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" I heard Lexi ask. I took my hands off my face and looked up at her hovering over me with the camera. I just started dying again.

"Turn it off." I said in between laughs.

She turned off the camera and helped me up as I continued to laugh.

"Sorry 'bout that, Naulie." She hugged me.

I hugged back. "It's all good." I finally calmed down and waited for Lexi to get ready.

It was prank time.