♕3♕

"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?"

~ Edgar Allan Poe

I woke up by someone lightly shaking my shoulder. I looked out the window and the plane was landing on pavement. We were now in Phoenix.

"Hey, you ready?" Hayes asked me.

"I am so fu- freakin ready." I laughed .

Dillion looked at me with a grin. "Nice save." He laughed.

A ding went off, indicating we could get our luggage and get off the plane. I pulled my luggage down and carried it out of the plane and into the airport.

"Stay close to me, Naulie." Cameron said appearing by my side. I stayed close to him as we weaved through all of the people walking around in the airport. Cameron then led us up to a black limousine.

"May I take your bags?" The limousine driver offered.

"Yes please." Cameron answered. He took Matthews and Cameron's and put them in the back in the trunk. I handed him mine then went back and grabbed Dillion's and Taylor's. He grabbed those from me am I went back and got Carter's and Nash's, once those were in Hayes handed his to the driver and we both got into the limo.

"Naulie come sit up front with Taylor and I." Dillion said.

"No thanks I'm good back here." I smiled.

"Awe, she just wants to be with Hayes." Nash teased. It's true, I just wanted to spend time with Hayes and just talk to him.

"Naulie and Hayes come sit up here with us." Cameron said.

Hayes and I spoke in sync unexpectedly. "Fine." We got up and made our way up front with the guys. I felt weird being the only girl in this group but Cameron said I'm "one of the guys".

I sat in between Cameron and Carter while Hayes sat in between Dillion and Taylor across from us.

Everyone was so quiet, being on their phones and what not. I was the only one that stared up at the little lights on the ceiling of the limo and didn't have my nose in an electronic.

I looked back down and Hayes was staring at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back, blushing a bit. I looked at Cameron and then looked at Carter, then back at Hayes. I grabbed a water bottle from the cooler in the front of the limousine. I unscrewed the cap and looked at Hayes, nobody else was paying attention.

Hayes pulled out his phone and started recording. I started pouring and squeezing the bottle down Cameron's back. He threw his phone at Taylor and screamed "What the fuck?!" The bottled only had a pinch left inside.

Cameron wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me close to him, rubbing his knuckles on my head. "Don't do that again, you little brat!"

"But why not? It's funny!" I laughed as he continued to mess up my hair. He finally let go and pushed me at Carter. Cameron pulled off his T-shirt and wiped up the water on the seat with it. I sat back up and looked at Taylor who was holding his nose.

"You alright, Tay?" I asked.

"I just got a phone chucked at my face, what the fuck do you think?" He spat back.

I put my hands up in defense and sat back. "Sorry I asked."

We finally arrived at the hotel, pulling up behind another limousine that was white. Three guys and a girl crawled out of the door and grabbed their luggage from the driver. Once we parked everyone got up and rushed out. I was the last one out and to receive my luggage.

I followed everyone into the hotel, dragging my stuff behind me and my bag flopping on my back.

I stayed in the back of the group while everyone got their hotel keys and rooms.

"Naulie!!" Cameron shouted really loud that made everyone go silent. The guys turned around and looked at me and stepped aside so I could walk up to my brother.

"Here's your hotel key, you're gonna be sharing a room with Brent's sister, Lexi." He pointed to the girl I just had seen. She was wearing dark blue jean shorts with a blue T-shirt that said Vans across it.

I dragged my stuff behind me and walked up to the girl. Every fest I went to with Cameron, I always shared a room with him. "Hi I'm Naulie and I'm your roommate, I guess."

"Hi Naulie, I'm Lexi. I love you and your brothers vines. They're really cool." She put her hand out to shake.

I shook her hand and smiled. "Well I'm a fan of your brother as well."

"Lets go before the guys start going wacko."

"Hotels are these boys' natural habitat." I laughed as we started walking towards the elevator.