Chapter 1

A/N: This was one of my favourite stories to write so I hope that you enjoy it as much I have. 

"Hey puddin'!" Harry giggled. His hands slid down the fabric he held onto before he looked at the man who entered in through the door. He dangled upside down in the air on some white fabric that hung from the ceiling. Both of his knees hooked over the fabric while his hands tightly gripped onto the material. Normally he would be sitting up there and practising something and it was something his lover had the pleasure of walking in on. His piercing green eyes stared at him and grinned when Harry saw the blue-eyed man walk towards him. He smirked up at him before he stopped just in front of his face. Harry bit his lip, smiling as he looked into The Joker's eyes. His body swayed side-to-side, his hair moving with him.

"Pumpkin-Pie, I see that you are hanging from the ceiling again," The Joker spoke lowly, his dark eyes watching his slim body.

"You know I like it, Daddy," He kissed him hard, and his hands gripped onto the side of his face. Their lips sealed and Harry let out a small whimper which soon turned into a giggle. "Can you help me down Mr J?"

"Okay, Harley."

The Joker's hands groped his waist, feeling the pale white bare skin before they slipped around to his back. Once his hold was secure, Harry loosened the grip of his legs around the fabric and slowly pushed off until his legs steadily swung down, so they were against The Joker's back. Harry gracefully slipped down until he was standing behind him.

"Daddy, I love your suit. You look amazing," he whispered, looking at his expensive black tailored suit. He ran a delicate hand over his shoulder before letting his hand fall to his side. The guanashina material felt soft under his fingertips, he loved it when his Daddy dressed well.

One of The Joker's hands slipped into Harry's as he turned around with a sinister smirk on his face. "I know Pooh; I do it for you."

Harry giggled happily. "And do you like mine?" he tentatively bit his lip as he waited for his judgement.

"Ravishing," he said, openly looking over Harry's outfit. He was wearing fishnet tights and some heeled white stilettos. He had a black and red checkered bodysuit on top as well. His black hair was in pigtails with red highlights. His scarlet red lips made him look even more appealing. The sharp black mascara on his eyelashes with some eyeliner made his eyes pop. To finish off his look there were two small black diamonds on his cheek and his eyelids had black and red eyeshadow delicately painted on them.

"I wanted to impress you, Daddy," he gasped with wide eyes. Harry twiddled with his fingers to distract himself from The Joker's lustful stare.

"And you know how much I like that," he muttered before pulling Harry closer to him by his waist. His face moved into the crevice of his pale neck, wanting to mark his pretty skin. "Daddy wants to take you somewhere later on."

"Oh! Is it somewhere fun?" Whenever The Joker took him somewhere, it often led to some sort of surprise by the end.

"Of course it's gonna be fun, isn't it always?" he smirked as his hands reached down for Harry's arse. Harry's hands immediately slid up to his shoulders, trying to withhold any noise he wanted to make.

"Is someone going to die today?" Harry grinned, leaning his body against him. The Joker had the familiar glint in his eyes and his already broad smile, widened even more. "Yay!" he giggled.

"Calm down Pooh. We're gonna go to the club first."

"I think I need to get changed; I don't want to wear this."

"I will choose what you wear," The Joker muttered into his ear and Harry nodded vigorously.

"Okay, Daddy."

"But first I want to see all of you, I have you all to myself, and I want to use you before we go," the way he smirked instantly made Harry bite his lip.

After a quick glance at Harry's face and a little nip at his neck, The Joker walked them back into their shared bedroom, Harry giggling along the way.

~~~

It was Harry's first day at Arkham Asylum, and he was nervous as fuck. He had heard about the infamous Joker that was kept here and he wasn't sure about why he signed up to even work here in the first place. Maybe it was because he wanted to study the way his brain worked. He was always interested in Psychopaths, so this was the perfect place. Maybe he liked talking to people who weren't exactly right in the head. The type of people that came here weren't people you wanted to have as friends. He knew just how evil and manipulative the villains were. He hoped that his degree from Gotham University would at least help him get somewhere. His years of training would finally go to use.

He quickly paced down the darkened corridors, and he sighed when he saw that he was a few minutes late to his meeting. Harry had quickened his pace before he slipped into the doors of the room he was supposed to go in.

"Sorry I'm late," he mumbled then took the nearest seat to him.

"It's fine, we just started. Welcome everyone, this is our new intern, Harry Styles," he, who he remembered was Mr Cowell, said. He hesitantly waved at everyone, and they nodded to him. "We have an issue that we need to be solved. The Joker, we need someone to talk with him. The previous person decided to resign, so we need someone to speak to him. Is anyone willing to accept?"

It was silent for a minute as Mr Cowell looked over all of them that were seated with him, the twenty people in the room staring down at their hands. Harry understood why no one put their hands up, as he would be a little hesitant to go in with him, alone.

"I'll do it," Harry spoke much to everyone's surprise and his own.

"Doctor Styles, it is your first day here, we can not put you through that pressure just yet," Mr Cowell muttered.

"I promise you, I-I can do it," he repeated.

Mr Cowell sighed, he didn't want to put him off but there was no way he could handle him. "Maybe later but for now someone else will do it-"

"-Why not me?" he interrupted, not really knowing what he had gotten himself into. "I swear, I can do it. Mr Cowell, I want you to think about it at least."

"We will assign you to someone else, if you can prove to me, prove to us, that you can do this then yeah, go ahead."

"Thank you, Sir," he smiled.

"You are brave for accepting this Doctor Styles, I wonder for your sanity," Harry blushed before looking down at his file. "Now for your schedules." 

A/N: Comment/Follow/Vote