Epilogue

A/N: Last Chapter My Lovelies 

Harry sighed as he lay on the mattress. He was so bored.

"Mr J," he moaned. "Where are you?"

Harry was wearing some white panties and nothing else. His face was buried in a pillow, and he groaned. Harry rolled over onto his stomach, turning his head to stare at the window to the side of him. It was early in the morning, and The Joker had already left, promising he would be back soon, saying he had something to deal with that was important.

Harry groaned before deciding to stand up. He had to find something to do. Otherwise, he would die. Harry grabbed onto the chest of drawers, steadying himself as he felt like he was going to vomit.

"Oh God, I need the bathroom."

Harry winced when he felt some vomit begin to come up his throat. He quickly hurried to the bathroom, and he got there just in time before he threw up into the toilet.

Harry coughed as he tried to get the rest out of his mouth. He groaned before flushing the toilet, he sat down beside the toilet and threw his head back.

"Where are you Mr J?" he whispered. "I need you."

He sighed, looking down at his stomach. He had not eaten anything yet so he did not know what could have possibly gone wrong.

"What could be the matter?" he whispered. "What if I am pregnant?" he asked to himself as he looked down at his stomach. "Come on Harry, you were a Psychologist, you know guys do not get pregnant" he argued. "But what if they could, and no one knew about it" Harry rolled his eyes. "A man would have gotten pregnant by now if that was true."

Harry got himself up off of the floor and headed for the door instead. He knocked lightly and waited for it to be answered.

"Hey can I go out and buy something?" he grinned widely.

"I cannot let you out Harley, Joker's orders."

Harry sighed. "How annoying" he muttered before he soon smiled. "But can't you let me out? I will not be long" Harry whispered, placing a hand onto one of the Joker's henchmen's face.

"I am sorry Harley; The Joker would kill me."

Harry pouted before stepping away with a frown on his face. "Okay."

"I will get what you need Harley."

"Thank you! Thank you!"

"What do you need?" he sighed.

"A pregnancy test."

"What?!"

"A pregnancy test, no questions. Now go," Harry grinned at him before kissing his cheek. "Toodles," he smirked and closed the door behind him.

He skipped towards the nearest seat then lay his body against it. He sighed, his eyes flickering towards the piece of fabric hanging from the ceiling. Harry bit his lips as he thought about whether he should do it or not.

Finally, he got up and reached his hand up to wrap it around the fabric slowly. Harry smirked before pulling himself up and swing his legs over the cloth. He slowly rested his back against the fabric and began to swing himself slowly.

Harry heard his phone ring loudly, and he grinned, slowly bringing himself to the ground. He saw who it was, and a broad smile spread across his face.

"Hello puddin'," he grinned.

"Harley, Pumpkin, I am coming back now. Daddy will not be too long."

"I missed you, Daddy, be back soon."

"I will not be long" he heard the smirk that was in the Joker's voice. "I got you something as well."

"For me?!" Harry gasped. "Oh thank you, Daddy."

"Anything for you Harley."

"I will be waiting" he singsonged. "Bye Bye Mr J."

"Goodbye Harley" The Joker replied before hanging up.

He jumped as he heard a knock on the door.

"Coming" he shouted. Harry skipped towards the door and held it wide open. "Thank you!" he grinned, kissing the henchman's cheek then took the pregnancy test bag in his hand.

Harry closed the door and smiled as he opened the box. He took a test out, heading to the bathroom as he read the instructions.

"Okay...Urine sample, easy" he grinned as he locked the bathroom door behind him. "Think of water," he said as he stood by the toilet seat.

Eventually, he managed to take the test then waited to see the result.

He hummed to himself as two minutes went by. He continuously checked the stick to see if anything changed but groaned when nothing happened.

After another minute of waiting, he stared down at the stick before gasping.

"I'm pregnant."

A/N: Thanks for reading y'all. Hope you enjoyed it. Sequel will be posted soon.

Comment/Follow/Vote