Chapter 17

Harry walked out of his room, finally ready to get married. He was by himself, but he knew where to go. Harry was already five minutes early, but he preferred to be early rather than late. He bit his lip as he walked towards the beach where they would get married.

"Harley."

Harry turned to see who it was and growled when he saw it was Batman. "What do you want Batman? You here to take me away on my wedding day?"

"No I'm not Harley, I'm here to congratulate you."

Harry frowned. "Why? You've hated me for most of the time you've known me."

"It's your wedding day and to be honest I was surprised when I heard that you were going to get married, but I guess I just want you to be happy."

"Thank you, Liam."

"You look beautiful" he smiled.

"Thank you," Harry blushed.

"I'm glad you found someone Harley. I know they may not be the best person for you, but you want to be with him so that's fine. As long as he looks after you Harley."

"He does, I promise" he grinned before walking up to hug him. Batman froze then his hands slowly enclosed around his waist. "I know you're trying to look after me, but I'll be fine."

"If he tries to kill you, tell me okay."

Harry sighed. "He's not tried to kill me for around seven months, that's a long time" he chuckled.

"Harley, look at me," he said as he gripped Harry's shoulder and he looked up at him with wide eyes. "If he hurts you, you must tell me okay, and I'll lock him up."

"I don't want him to go to jail-"

"-Harley" he growled.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Okay go now, I don't want to delay you."

"You should come."

"I can't, I don't think the Joker will like me being there."

Harry pouted. "Alright."

"Don't worry; I'll watch from somewhere else."

Harry raised an eyebrow before pressing a kiss to his masked cheek. "Bye Li"

Harry turned around but paused when he was called again. "Hey, I'll let you and Joker have two months to yourself, as long as you don't commit any crimes then I won't come after you. Two months Harley, from today."

"Okay," he said and waved at him.

"Harley promise me."

Harry shrugged before walking towards the beach. "Bye Lima," he said and blew him a kiss.

"Harley!" Batman called, Harry just giggling as he ran away. He let out a groan but chuckled as he walked away. "Typical."

The short walk to the beach seemed to take forever. He saw Niall up ahead, and he grinned wildly, waving before he got up to him.

"Ni!"

"You just saw me a few moments ago."

"I know that Blondie" he grinned.

"Here," Niall said. "I made this for you."

"Oh?"

"It's your flowers, your favourite right?"

"They're lovely Ni," he said as he was handed his tiger lily bouquet. He smelled them, and he smiled. "Thank you."

"Come on, let's go. Lead the way."