Chapter 10

A/N: Mentions of murder 

The Joker had become crazier over the period it took for them to find out their location and for them to actually get there. No one liked it whenever Harley was taken away from him as he often went berserk. It often meant someone was killed as well. Everyone was a bit hesitant when it came to talking to him as well, staying away from him until they were spoken to.

Right now they had found out that they were in an abandoned warehouse somewhere on the edge of the city. The Joker immediately brought his men with him and rushed out of their place. They quickly took an Apache out to get him, and Poison Ivy even though The Joker didn't care.

"Harley...I need Harley."

Deadshot just stared at the Joker as he sat in a corner with his head in his hands, tapping a gun to the side of his skull. He sighed before turning to look at the front of the aircraft. He was a bit worried about him, but he didn't want to speak to him, it was something that he had learned over time.

"Boss, here," The Joker was handed a tablet, and he growled when he saw Harley tied up on a chair. He hated that he was tied up, and he couldn't do anything about it. Harry had a gag in his mouth and there were two men behind him, but they were covered from head to toe in black protective suits.

"Hello Joker, I have something of yours," he recognised Batman's voice and a low growl left his mouth again. "I presume you know where we are, you have an hour Joker, or Harley won't make it, and I'm sure you don't want that," The Joker focused on Harley who was squirming in his seat and looking at the screen in a pleading manner. The camera had turned to Batman before he spoke. "Be here soon."

The Joker groaned in frustration when the tablet turned off and he threw the tablet at the wall. He definitely didn't need to see that. Deadshot jumped beside him before he sighed again and decided to speak to him.

When he was only a few feet away from him, he flinched when he pointed a gun at him. The Joker's glare and heavy breathing soon turned into a smile before he started laughing. Deadshot felt a bit freaked out by his behaviour, he didn't want him murdering anyone unnecessarily.

"Joker, just calm down. You'll find him and maybe you'll even gonna get to kill Batman as well. He's probably only bluffing as well."

"I wanna put ten fucking bullets through his head right now."

"So do I but right now you need to calm down. Otherwise, you'll make mistakes when you do meet Harley," The Joker sighed before lowering his gun down. "Do you have a plan?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, what is it?"

The Joker explained their plan and once done, they were almost there. They were there in twenty minutes, and The Joker was fuming. He wanted to storm the building, but he knew there would be no point, he had to stick to what he said.

Deadshot climbed out from where they were hovering a few metres over the ground. They were half a mile away from it was. He had five other men with him and was told to scale the outside of the building. The Joker watched from inside the aircraft, using a microwave camera to see inside.

The Joker noticed the visible outline of Harley and Poison Ivy. He saw Batman as well, and he clenched his fist tightly. He heard gunshots up ahead, and he grinned. He saw Batman turn his body and run out of the warehouse. It was time.

"Let's go" he muttered, and they flew closer towards the building. "Time to fuck shit up," He picked up a walkie-talkie and contacted one of his men. "Have you set up?"

"Yes, Boss, when you're ready. Over."

He picked up an AK-47 and nodded at his other men to come with him. He slipped on a bulletproof vest as well. Once on the ground, only twenty metres away, The Joker smirked, he was close. His men went ahead of him, and he stayed a foot behind them. They hid behind a small hut, seeing the warehouse just in front of him and grinned.