Chapter 11

A/N: Well...

"Harley," he said before running over to him. "Harley, are you okay?"

"You are here? You came!" Harry smiled widely.

"I came for you Pooh," The Joker smirked, bringing him in for a long kiss. He heard someone clear their throat after a few seconds, but he ignored it. All The Joker cared about was that he got Harley back. He had missed his lips and his skin and his body, and now he finally had it again.

"Harley? Where's Batman?"

"I don't know puddin', he ran off."

"He's lucky he got away because I swear to God, I would have skinned him alive" The Joker growled.

"Can you untie me, please? As much as I like bondage, this is the wrong kind," The Joker grinned before quickly undoing the rope, someone else attending to Poison Ivy. Once he was freed, he immediately brought him in for another kiss. "Let's go."

"Harley, he didn't hurt you did he?" he asked before checking his face.

"No puddin'" he giggled, his eyes sparkling as he looked at The Joker.

"Oh yeah, I'm okay too," Ivy interrupted and rolled his eyes.

The Joker scoffed while Harry laughed again. "I bet you were going crazy without me."

"Well, I almost killed DeadShot." he shrugged.

"What?!" Niall exclaimed. "Where is he?"

"I don't know, he's meant to have been with my other men."

"Boss" he turned his head to a man before seeing the group who went first come in, without DeadShot.

"Where's DeadShot?" Ivy asked.

"He went after Batman."

"Dammit, I wanted to kill him first."

Harry giggled before shaking his arms and legs. "Can you carry me? My body hurts. I am soooo weak," he pouted, sighing loudly.

The Joker smirked, obeying his command and carrying him back to the aircraft with ease. Poison Ivy followed behind them, and he sighed while he watched them walk off.

"Thank you for rescuing me Joker," he heard Harley say and then they joined in a kiss.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes, keeping his head down while they left.

"You know that I'd do anything for you."

"And you got all dressed up for me," he giggled, fingering the lapel of his blazer.

"I had to look good for you," The Joker smirked, his hand running down to his waist. "When we get back, you can have me all to yourself," he muttered into his ear.

Harry giggled into his neck. "Okay, Daddy."

Once outside they walked into the aircraft that was already hovering slightly above the ground. When they got in, they immediately started to hover off of the ground. Harry was placed down, and Poison Ivy sat beside him.

"We can go back home now," The Joker smirked.

"Yay!"

After a minute, there was a warning sound coming from the front and The Joker growled.

"What is it?!"

"There's a missile heading our way Boss."

He immediately pulled Harry up, Ivy following after him.