Chapter 3

Harry swung his legs playful on the top of their Lamborghini. It was dark, 2 am in the morning precisely. A cold wind made him shiver a little but he could handle it. They had left the club now and had parked themselves by a bridge two miles away. He wasn't sure why they stopped here, but he didn't question it.

He turned to look at The Joker, the love of his life, and saw that he didn't have his usual smile on his face.

"What's wrong puddin'?" he asked before hopping off of the car.

"Nothing's wrong," the man muttered.

"There must be something wrong; you're not smiling anymore," Harry grinned as he slowly walked over to Louis. He swung his hands by his side until he stopped in front of him. Leaning forward slightly, he gave him his brightest smile while his hands lay perked by his side.

"I said I'm all right," he said sternly. "Quit pushin' me."

"Sorry," Harry pouted and walked away from him.

He went back to sitting on the back of their silver Lamborghini. Why was Louis upset, Harry knew he had his moments, but he ignored them and very rarely did they turn dreadful. He tugged lightly on the sleeves of his jacket and frowned to himself.

He had heard The Joker sigh before he walked towards him. Harry didn't want to meet his eyes, afraid that something might happen. He stopped just in front of Harry and held his face in his hands.

"I'm sorry Pooh, you know how Daddy sometimes gets" He nodded, still looking down at the ground. "Look at me Harley, I want to see you," he whispered, a slight grin becoming prominent on his face.

"You want to see me, Daddy?" Harry asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I want to see you. Show me your face."

He nodded happily and stared up at his face. The Joker's mischievous blue eyes looking into his own emerald eyes. "Were you proud of me today puddin'?"

"I was, I was very proud. You were almost as good as me," The Joker smirked.

"I don't think so; you're better than me," Harry blushed as he stared at his hands.

"Shh, don't say that about yourself. We can go back home now."

"Home Daddy?" he whispered.

"Yes, home."

"I don't think so," they heard a familiar voice say.

Harry's head whipped around and he gasped. A familiar man all dressed in black stood there with his cape blowing in the wind. His pointy black ears on his cowl made him look even taller than he already was but he didn't intimidate either of them.

"Well if it isn't my favourite Superhero," The Joker smirked.

"And is it not my favourite Villain."

A scoff escaped his lips. "I am flattered to have earned that title Batman."

"As am I."

"Hi Liam" he giggled and waved to him. He pouted when all he got was a cold hard glare from him. "Have you grown? You look taller now."

Batman rolled his eyes. "I'm not here for chit chat."

"Neither am I here for your bullshit," The Joker interrupted. "I was enjoying a day with my Harley, but it seems like someone wants to get on the wrong side of me."

"I came here for you Joker."

"As I would've guessed but you're not going to get me this time," he smirked.