Chapter 15

A/N: Warnings: Violence? Severe injury.

Only twenty minutes later Harry felt the aircraft slowly lower to the ground. Harry climbed out of their aircraft with the Joker following behind him. He looked around at the field they were in and smiled at the many flowers around him. The sun was about to set, and honestly, it all looked beautiful. He was wearing something different having been allowed to change into some more comfortable clothing, well his standard attire. He had tied his hair up into a ponytail, and a choker around his neck. He was in a strapless checkered red and black top with a red waistcoat over it. He had tight red and black leggings paired with a black belt and knee-high black boots. It made him happier that he was finally out of his prison clothing. He had black and red gloves.

"Harley."

"Huh?" he asked as he turned around to face him.

The Joker smirked when he pulled him in. He took off his protective suit and revealed the suit he had underneath. Harry gasped at the change and smiled widely.

"Come on then, where's the ring?" he asked. Harry raised an eyebrow when he pulled out a grenade from behind his back. He laughed when he pointed at the silver ring on the top of the shell. "You're not trying to kill me are you?" he smirked.

"No Pooh, I could never."

He rolled his eyes, lightly shaking his head but still having some fondness in his eyes.

"You never fail to surprise me," The Joker took his left hand in his, and he smirked while looking down at Harry. "On your knees then."

"What?"

"Get down on your knees, propose to me properly," he said with a hand on his hips.

The Joker looked like he was about to say something before he got down on his knee, holding the grenade next to his left hand. "Harley, I know we've had our ups and downs, but I want to take this opportunity to say that I need you and that I do want you to be entirely mine. I even got myself declared sane when I proposed to you see!" he pulled out a signed document that had his name, and he was declared sane by the Doctor who signed. "It's legit, sure I may have held the Doctor at gunpoint, but hey that doesn't matter," he shrugged.

Harry chuckled to himself while looking at the certificate. "Thank you."

"We can get married soon right?"

"Yeah, I want to marry you. Come on, put the ring on my finger" he giggled as he held out his hand, bouncing on his feet happily.

Louis pulled the ring off the grenade, immediately throwing it far behind him. He slipped it on his ring finger and grinned when he was pulled into a kiss by Harry.

"I love you, Louis," he whispered against his lip.

"I love you, Harry," he mumbled back before the explosion behind them went off.

Harry giggled then smashed their lips together. He was lifted up into his arms, and he happily sighed when he was put back down.

"Can we go back home now? I want to have you all to myself."

"Of course we can Harley."

Harry grinned while he was taken back to the aircraft. He's getting to marry the one he wanted, and he didn't think it would happen so soon, but it did. Three years later, almost four now, they were going to get married, and he couldn't wait.

~~~

The strip club was packed today, and a lot of people were on the dance floor. Harry was dancing around a pole with many eyes on him while the Joker was sitting in his usual booth. Harry had a permanent smirk on his face as he danced, but he was only focusing on the Joker's watchful gaze. He was dancing for him, and he was pretending that he couldn't see him but every so often Harry would look over at him with a glint in his eye.