Chapter 5

Harry woke up with a massive headache. He didn't want to get up, but he felt like hell anyway. There were bedcovers over his body and his head rested on a pillow that didn't seem familiar neither was the bed, well couch. He groaned, clutching his head as he raised his body up slowly. His body felt drained and he wished that the throbbing in his head would disappear.

"Oh, so you're awake."

"Yeah, I am. Who the fuck are you?" Harry said, trying to adjust to the lighting around him. It just seemed to worsen the throbbing in his head.

"I have an ice pack for your head if you need it." a slightly Irish voice said.

"I'm alright," Harry muttered as he blinked multiple times.

"The bruise on your face doesn't look it," they laughed, and Harry scoffed.

"I don't need one," he muttered, rubbing his face so he could feel more awake.

"Well it's here if you need it," they sighed as they patted a bag on a table.

Harry groaned before opening his eyes, to properly see who was speaking. The person was sitting on one of the arms of the beige couch and was looking at him with raised eyebrows. He had blonde hair and blue eyes and was wearing some skinny jeans and a white top.

"How did you find me?"

"You were lying on a bench, at first I thought you were a drinker but then I realised that, 'Hey, isn't that the kid who is the Clown Princesses of Crime'. So I took you in."

"Get me the fuck home," Harry grumbled.

"Well thank you, your highness, I am so glad you recognise my struggle and pain I felt when I had to take you all the way back here and carry you inside but I guess that's not my problem."

"Thank you," he mumbled.

"Oh, looks like someone is having a bad day, how did you get those bruises?"

"None of your business," Harry said as he rolled his eyes.

"Did someone hurt you?" the man asked.

"I fell," he uttered.

"It looks like hand marks to me-"

"Hey, could you get off my case please, you don't know me, and I don't recognise you. So please just back off. Where's Mr J?" Harry sighed, the man finally getting on his last nerve.

"I'm only helping bro," he replied and held his hands up in surrender. "I don't know where he is."

"I just want to get home," Harry sighed, pulling his legs up to his chest.

The man shrugged. "Well, I have somewhere to be so if you need a lift I know someone. I can help you get back."

"I don't need your help," Harry muttered.

"Do you know where you are at the moment?"

"As long as we're still in Gotham then I should be fine."

"Well we're not in Gotham, we're a bit further away than that so if you want my help, then I will give it to you."

Harry sighed as he reached for the ice pack and pressed it to his head. "Thank you."

"So are you asking for my help?"

"Yeah, sure I'll take whatever I can get. It's not like I know where the fuck I am anyway," he grumbled.

"Good. You're not that far from Gotham though."

"Who are you?"

"My name is Niall," he smiled and held out a hand. "Nice to finally meet ya, Harley Quinn."