Chapter 9

"FUCK!" The Joker screamed.

Harry had not been with him for a whole day, and he knew Batman had something to do with his disappearance. He had his men with him, and they were all searching for anything to help find him. The Joker seemed to have gone mad. He had torn down most of their apartment, painting graffiti on the walls, breaking things and tearing some of their furniture apart.

"Dude, again, calm down. We'll see him; we'll see them again," Deadshot was with him and was helping (um) but not entirely.

"And what if I don't!" He shouted.

"I-I don't know mate, I'm sorry. I'm only trying to help," Zayn threw his hands up in surprise, backing off a little. "If it really was Batman, he wouldn't do anything to hurt Harley too drastically."

The Joker groaned as he ran a hand through his green hair. Picking up his phone, he searched for Harry's number. Louis had sent him multiple texts, hoping Harry would get it at least so he could find his location. He had his men trying to find the location of where he got the text from, but they hadn't gotten anything so far.

I'm coming for you Harley xx

Harry smirked when he saw Batman groan in anger. He had just seen the text that The Joker sent which meant that he was one step closer to finding him. Poison Ivy was next to him and just looked bored. They both had their mouths free of a gag but had their body tied to some chairs. His hands were behind his back, tied tightly together. Niall was given something that stopped him from being able to use his powers, and he was annoyed by that. (He swears that he would have strangled them all to death if he could) Their legs and waist (for some weird reason) were tied as well.

"You're getting what you want, aren't you? The Joker is coming to get you, and you have me as well, at least let Ivy go." Harry sighed, squirming a bit in his seat.

"No! I mean no, Harley I want to stay with you in case these fuckers think about hurting you," Niall blushed.

"They wouldn't dare unless they are asking for death," Harry smirked, giggling to himself straight afterwards.

"He's so fucking weird sometimes," Batman muttered underneath his breath.

"Huh?" Harry said, his body perking up as he looked around.

"Nothing," he replied.

"That's true," Niall sighed, squirming in his seat. He wanted to get out; he hated being tied up.

"This is so annoying; I haven't had The Joker play with me today," Harry sighed as he rocked his chair back. "Someone play with me," he groaned.

"I'll play fucking Russian Roulette if you don't shut up Harley," Batman intervened.

"Batsy, you were so kind to me the other day, and now you've changed. What made you so angry?" Harry questioned.

"I have a reason to be mad when The Joker is on my tail."

"I want my Daddy," he pouted.

"He'll be here soon; I'm sure of it."

"And he'll skin your pretty little ass, and maybe we'll even hang it up in our living room and invite people over to say that we literally have your ass in our apartment."

"Woah," Niall muttered. "A bit too much detail."

Harry grinned. "I never spare them, hun. You wouldn't want to know what The Joker would do for me if I were in danger."

Batman glared at him through his cowl. "Maybe I'll send him a little video later of you, or should I not treat him with the image."

"I want to see puddin' so could you hurry this whole thing up, that'd be great. It's already been a day."