Chapter 8

A/N: Mature scene at the end

Harry smiled as he zipped up his boots, turning his head to look at a sleeping Joker. He winced as he felt the soreness in his bum, but he ignored it as he climbed towards him. He smirked as he watched Louis breathe deeply and looked at the rise and fall of his chest.

"Joker," he murmured, almost singing his name. "Wake up Joker," he added as he ran his fingers over his bare chest. "Come on Joker; I want to play again," Harry whispered.

He knew he got his attention when a smirk made its way to The Joker's face. "What do you want to play?"

"I have a few games in mind," he snickered as he ran a hand down Louis' chest, slowly sneaking it down until he got to his dick.

"Hmm..." he mumbled lowly before he quickly turned them over. Harry gasped when he was rolled underneath his body. The Joker's blue eyes shone down on him with a hint of lust in them.

"I don't know if The Joker has time today, though, we have somewhere to be Pumpkin," he smiled, looking over Harry's body.

"You can't leave me like this; I must have something. At least a taste," Harry smirked.

"Hmm...I guess so" he giggled then pushed Louis' head down.

It was later in the car after Louis gave him a good rimming when Harry spotted him. He rolled his eyes when he saw the familiar car of Batman in the wing mirror.

"Looks like we've got some company," Harry sighed. "Stupid Bats. Always got to ruin date night," he muttered and quickly pulled a gun out from the glove compartment, He looked in the mirror one more time before turning in his seat and shooting out of the winded down the window. He didn't care if the bullets hit someone, he just wanted to hit Batman.

"Come in Harley. Maybe we should see our new visitor," Louis smirked before taking a sharp left as Harry sat back in his chair, cutting the lights and Batman's car following behind him. He revved the engine, and they accelerated fast. Harry giggled madly as The Joker laughed and they swerved to the other side of the road. He dodged the traffic until he took a right turn onto a quieter street. Harry smirked when they pulled up to the side where there was a vast stretch of greenery looking over a bridge, the same place they were a few days ago.

They both got out of their car, Harry grabbing his bat before walking in Louis' stride. The Joker slid his mask over his face as they stood in a streetlight on a path and they waited patiently for Batman to come. He smirked when they heard the rumble of the Batmobile's engine. Harry wrapped an arm around The Joker's shoulder and held his body close to his. He hitched one leg in front of Louis' legs and kept his bat around his shoulders.

The engine stopped, and Batman immediately came out of his car with an angry look, well you couldn't tell with his mask on.

"Lima, you ruined date night," Harry pouted.

"I don't care; I'm here for The Joker," he said in his usual deep voice.

"You can't take my man away Batman, I won't allow it," he sighed after he rolled his eyes. "Remember what I told you, babe?"

"Yeah, loud and clear. Now we can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way and preferably, I would like to do this the easy way."

The Joker dramatically sighed. "Wouldn't it be nice if we all got our way, Batman."

"Alright you want to do this the hard way," he clapped his hands and immediately Catwoman, Green Arrow, and Wonder Woman appeared next to him.

The smiled disappeared off of Harry's face, and he looked at The Joker.