Chapter 13

It had been a month and a half since they had been put in prison. Harry didn't mind as he had managed to get some fabric from which he could hang from the railing again. He had managed to keep The Joker out of his mind, but there were moments when he would just break down and cry, mostly when Niall was asleep, he hated others seeing him cry. He tried to be strong so that no one would be able to see him at his weak point.

Niall hated it. He was bored completely out of his mind, and he didn't like being kept in the same space for days on end.

"How are you enjoying this Harry?" Niall asked, looking at him in confusion.

"You have to make your own fun blondie, let yourself have fun, think of something-anything to make you happy," he giggled before swinging upside down. His hair dangled down below him, and he grinned when he saw his hair swaying slowly beneath him.

Niall just hummed and went back to staring at the floor.

Harry sighed, rolling his eyes when he heard the sound of footsteps. He watched the steps come into view with them being upside down. The footsteps stopped just in front of their cage, and he slowly raised himself up.

"Hello Harley, happy to see you again."

"And you," he scoffed as he swung himself up. He helped himself down and smirked at him. He tightly gripped onto the fabric, biting his lip as he rocked back and forth. He grinned as he sunk into a pliè. "Have you come for me?"

"Yes, I've come for you and your friend," he smirked, his eyes running over Harry's pale skin.

"Can you play with me?" Harry said innocently, resting his head against the side of the fabric. One of his hands twiddled with the material he wore while the other toght;y gripped the fabric.

"I won't play with you, you've put too many of my men in the hospital; no one wants to play with you, Harley." the guard growled.

"I'm bored in here," Harry pouted, looking up at the man with slightly watery eyes.

"Don't you have a friend to play with?" he said, nodding over to Niall who only glared in return.

"I don't play with friends," he muttered, twisting some of the fabric in his hand.

"Of course you don't."

"Come on, I don't bite" he grinned as he slid a hand around two bars. His body pressed against the cold black bars contrasting with hos warm and pale skin.

"Why don't you have The Joker?" he smirked, and Harry glared.

"You know what happened," he growled. "Ow," Harry muttered when something hit his back. He turned around and saw a rock covered in paper laying on the ground.

"Hey! What is that? Show it to me!" the guard called.

He ignored his shouts and unwrapped the paper. There was a note written on the inside, and he frowned. He heard the rattling of keys in the background, but he read the letter instead. A smile overtook his face before turning to the man again.

"Tick...Tick..."

There was a loud 'Boom' when an explosion sounded in the room. A hole was blown in the wall, and he smirked when he saw men storm the room covered in protective armour as they shot at the officers. Immediately an alarm went off and the room flashed red. Harry walked back, grinning at the officer before he watched him get shot in the throat and chest.

"Come on Ivy, we can get out of here," he grinned and helped him up. Niall looked a little confused when he was pulled up, but he followed what Harry told him to do.