1

JIN POV

"Jungkook?" I call him many times. I just woke up from sleep and took a warm bath. After that i decided to go to call all the members to come down,have a breakfast together. As i woke up the 5 members, i just go through to jungkook room. I come inside. Theres no sign that he was in there. I call hin many times and i also check hin in all the house. I started panicked. Jungkook always told us whenever he want to go out but this time,oppisite. I run to the kitchen at where all the members were there. They look at me confusedly. Without wasting any time, i asked them, "did you saw jubgkook when you guys woke up just now?". They just shack their head. "This is trouble, jungkook gone".

NO ONE POV

"What?!" They all said together. "Yes im telling the truth, we must find him" jin said worriedly. Jin really care about jungkook. He always make sure that his lovely maknae get full much love from the others. "When you last saw him?" Rapmon asked,trying to calm the situation. "I dont know okay~! Please~! Dont ask so many questions, we must find him~!" Jin cant take it anymore. He just talk what he wanna. In his mind was jungkook. "Okay hyung~calm down, we gonna find together okay?" Jimin sort jin frustrated. "We must told our manager first, you guys wait in the car, i will call them. Not longer i promise" suga give a volunteer. "Okay2 lets go guys, our jungkookie might be in danger" jhope said serious yet worried. "I will get the key" jin said. "No hyung~i will take it, you just relax. Jungkook gonna be okay" v with the kind-hearted feeling, help jin. Jin just agreed with it. He cant think what else except jungkook. The others also too but he kind of the most among the rest. All of them get into the car while suga still in the house, trying to call their manager.

SUGA POV

What?!! How can jungkook missing. Its must be a prank or a trap. I cant take it anymore. I swear if i know whos the one that took jungkookie, i will not get scared to punch them. Maybe the rest thought that im calm, didnt care too much about it, but,really, im very worried about jungkook. Hes the one that always get spoil from us, the one that make our life shine even its was dark. I cant give him to others. Hes really speacial for us that i cant simply describe in words . I started clear my thought for awhile and call our manager. I told him that jungkookie gone and we are gonna find him. Im not lying that our manager also shocked when they knew it. Everyone worried about him. I ended the call and rush out from the house, locked it and go through the car. I hope that everything gonna be okay. 'Please be safe jungkookie', the words that i keep repeat on my mind.

**************************************************************************************************

Hi my lovely readers!!! This is my new book!! I just realese the first chapter here!! And dont worry, i still continue with 'our maknae'! For those who didnt read yet my first book, if you willing to, read it~! I hope you guys have a good day!!